NFL Thread 12

Rhom

It's weird but I'm trying to google up pictures of Al Davis from the Hue Jackson presser and am getting nothing. Anyways has anyone looked at him? Not only is his lichdom even more pronounced than usual but he also has an enormous head wound that makes it appear as if a party of adventurers has tried to kill him again and failed.

It's weird but I'm trying to google up pictures of Al Davis from the Hue Jackson presser and am getting nothing. Anyways has anyone looked at him? Not only is his lichdom even more pronounced than usual but he also has an enormous head wound that makes it appear as if a party of adventurers has tried to kill him again and failed.

Is this what you're looking for? Good God. If I looked like that, I'd never want to be seen in public.

Is this what you're looking for? Good God. If I looked like that, I'd never want to be seen in public.

Those two shots were exactly what I was looking for thanks. It freaks me out that I'm honestly curious as to what the hell caused that scalp wound.

I have watched that Brett Favre video 10 times since yesterday. Gawd its hilarious. :lol:

I didn't want my grandma to see it though... so I couldn't post it to my Facebook wall. I had to just send it as a message to a few friends instead.

I have watched that Brett Favre video 10 times since yesterday. Gawd its hilarious. :lol:

I didn't want my grandma to see it though... so I couldn't post it to my Facebook wall. I had to just send it as a message to a few friends instead.

The actor playing Favre has his look and voice and facial mannerisms down perfect.

I don't even care who winds these games this weekend. Really, any two of the four will make a good Super Bowl for me. But, please give me two competitive games this weekend. Just wanna zone out in front of the tube to two really good games. Nothing that sends me to the fridge six minutes into the second quarter, looking for whatever to eat. No blowouts, OK? And no lengthy collapses that take over a quarter to unfold, no matter how dramatic it's played up. Just damn good football. 'Zat too much to ask? Is it?

The Favre commercial was hilarious (That's not even a joke; I just think he's a great player"), but I think it was perfect for hitting the nail on the head: he's an out-of-control publicity whore.

And the Fitzy spot was just ... I mean just perfect.

And I hope its a Packers-Steelers SB.

Archived