Game of Thrones Renewed!

Linda

And now all hopes go to season 3. After they cast all the rest of the major characters for season 2 they're pretty much ready for the next one. And the sets are already there. My point is, season 3 may be a big challenge, but working through the first two will immensely relief the task. Seems like with every new season it might be more and more financially sound. Too early, true, but it just feels natural for the story to go at least that far.

Fantastic news!!! :D

And now all hopes go to season 3. After they cast all the rest of the major characters for season 2 they're pretty much ready for the next one. And the sets are already there. My point is, season 3 may be a big challenge, but working through the first two will immensely relief the task. Seems like with every new season it might be more and more financially sound. Too early, true, but it just feels natural for the story to go at least that far.

DVD/Blu Ray sales will go a long way toward determining HBO's appetite for Season 3 and beyond, I'd wager...

Archived