Head Count for Worldcon, Reno 2011

lol, no spooning. I'd hate to have to cheat on Lodey. :P

I had contacted the Peppermill a couple of weeks ago when another person was contemplating going. They said they could switch to a double with no change in the room rate.

I just got a response back from my roomie. I am still in. So, it doesn't look like I will need a room. Lodey is safe and neither of you have to worry about either of you cheating...

I've had a slight change in availability.

I still can't really attend Renovation. I'm going to be moving from the Bay Area to San Diego on August 24th and need to spend that week mostly packing.

But it seemed a shame to have so many friends coming from so far away and not trying to at least see a few.

So I have arranged to ride up to Reno with the Red Woman and Boiled Leather on Wednesday. I'll take Amtrak back to the Bay on Thursday morning. That will at least give me Wednesday afternoon/evening to see everyone who has arrived and who is interested.

Not sure if I will get a one day badge for Wednesday - it may depend on the time we arrive.

I do need a room for Wednesday night only. Pod maybe? Since Frisco is coming in Thursday.

Leaving Sunday afternoon on a 12hr flight and getting to San Francisco on... Sunday mid-morning! lol magical. I don't know if anyone else is heading out on Sunday from Frisco but if anyone wants to share a ride I'd welcome the company.

Staying at the Atlantis until Wednesday, then shifting out to the Vagabond for the rest of the week.

I just got a response back from my roomie. I am still in. So, it doesn't look like I will need a room. Lodey is safe and neither of you have to worry about either of you cheating...

I could use a roomie if someone is interested. Its not a money issue, Ive had my hotel bill saved for months, But if I get charged less for the rooming by sharing it a night or more than more time for :smug: :cheers: :lol:

Lemme knmow if anyone is interested: email: [email protected]

I think that I'm coming. What hotel will friday's party be at?

I believe it's at the Atlantis, which is the party hotel for the convention. More specific info will be posted on the board later this week.

Archived