What are you listening... three?

valacirca

Prearts I think you will like Go Hard Or Go Home

Didn't like it that much until around the 2:30 mark onwards: "Alright, since we're on the subject of honesty..." :thumbsup:.

In other news Lurky, I'm thinking of buying tix to this: mainly for the fairly uncommon experience of having the Capitol filled with crazy metalcore fans. Plus Asking Alexandria are actually pretty decent...

Didn't like it that much until around the 2:30 mark onwards: "Alright, since we're on the subject of honesty..." :thumbsup:.

In other news Lurky, I'm thinking of buying tix to this: mainly for the fairly uncommon experience of having the Capitol filled with crazy metalcore fans. Plus Asking Alexandria are actually pretty decent...

I didn't think you would actually like that song to be honest :P

The Amity Affliction are better...one of my favourite bands. Plus they are Australian :P Saw them last year supporting Asking Alexandria actually. AA put on a good live show too.

Some of my favourite Amity Affliction songs for you

Anchors Youngbloods No Sleep 'til Brisbane

I didn't think you would actually like that song to be honest :P

The Amity Affliction are better...one of my favourite bands. Plus they are Australian :P Saw them last year supporting Asking Alexandria actually. AA put on a good live show too.

Some of my favourite Amity Affliction songs for you

Anchors Youngbloods No Sleep 'til Brisbane

Yeah was wondering wtf you were recommending that song to me for, but then I ended up not minding it :ohwell:. And yep those three Amity Affliction tracks were all good: nice balance between clean and screaming vocals. I probably will end up going to that gig, but depends on the price of tix...

You're such a hipster Lukey.

The Bieber-fringe, the skinny-legged jeans, studded belts, heavy metal...I'd say he's more emo than hipster? But hey I'm pretty happy for any insult to be thrown in Luke's direction. So yeah you're a total hipster Lurky :smoking:.

I thoroughly recommend Rival Sons - groovy classic rock & roll, with loads of bluesy tones thrown in. Their influences come from Led Zep, Black Crowes, Faces etc. and you can hear that classic 70s swagger in their sound.

They've been explosive in 2011 so far, opening for Alice Cooper / Judas Priest / Kid Rock has really helped their exposure plus they've had major support from Classic Rock and other magazines of the like.

If you want to listen to fun, riff laden music with massive vocals, check them out!

I picked up Aveneged Sevenfold's latest album 'Nightmare' a few weeks ago in HMV as there was a 2 for £10 offer on. I thought it was pretty weak at first but I put it on again today and actually enjoyed it a lot.

Archived