Newest whatcha drinkin thread

TheLoneliestMonk

Sierra Nevada Summerfest. It's not fancy, but it is getting the job done for now. It's light and bubbly and cold. All the things Colorado is, you know, not right now.

Later tonight, I may entice Mr. Phoenix to open a bottle of Infinite Monkey Theorem's Blind Watchmaker. Yum.

101 degrees here in Maryland, so it's a Margarita on the rocks.

I always forget that you measure in Fahrenheit, and for a moment I thought you're posting from a sauna :lol:

Hot as hell here too, 33°C (that's "only" 92°F o_O I admire your ability to function!).

I'll treat myself to an iced banana milkshake in a minute.

Tom Collins :cool4: perfect on a warm day like today in Los Angeles...

favorite cocktail, only in part because of the bottle rocket reference

101 degrees here in Maryland, so it's a Margarita on the rocks.

supposed to be 106 in caroline, so i will be joining you in a few of these

• 2 weeks later...

Second generous glass of Little Black Dress Pinot Noir. A friend brought it over one night but we never got around to drinking it. It's the perfect 'go sleepy byebye' drink after ten days of vacation and 11.5 hours driving.

Night night.

I tried the Vita Coco 100% natural coconut water, but to me it doesn't taste like 100% natural coconut water. Surely there must be some preservative added. We're all going to die of chemical poisoning, honestly. :(

I always forget that you measure in Fahrenheit, and for a moment I thought you're posting from a sauna :lol:

Hot as hell here too, 33°C (that's "only" 92°F o_O I admire your ability to function!).

I'll treat myself to an iced banana milkshake in a minute.

With the humidity, it may as well be a sauna.

I can't tell you the wonders it does for red, curly hair. :stillsick:

favorite cocktail, only in part because of the bottle rocket reference

supposed to be 106 in caroline, so i will be joining you in a few of these

Another "scorcher," and another Margarita.

Hope it's cooler for you, but if not, just drink and sleep. :)

Last night the bar tender let me go behind the bar.(it was just a shitty dive) I was gone at this point because it was a friends 21st birthday so we went hard. Now we mixed Grey goose, Jagermiester, and 151 bicardi. I made 6 of these 2 of them for each of the remaining survivers. we slammed these disgusting SOBs back and god it was awful, Birthday boy was throwing up within 3 minutes..

Last night the bar tender let me go behind the bar.(it was just a shitty dive) I was gone at this point because it was a friends 21st birthday so we went hard. Now we mixed Grey goose, Jagermiester, and 151 bicardi. I made 6 of these 2 of them for each of the remaining survivers. we slammed these disgusting SOBs back and god it was awful, Birthday boy was throwing up within 3 minutes..

That is a superb effort - well played.

I imagine your head must resemble a pounding drum this morning though eh

Regular Stella & jager combination last night for me, along with the traditional Sunday night Indian takeaway.

I feel amazing today.

Vodkas on the reg tonight I reckon.

Archived