Blame Pod

Relic

And also for one of the boys who just can't sleep through the night anymore without either Mash or I holding him for hours.

:tantrum:

Oh my, man, I had one like that. Hours and hours of night time screeching. Ugh. I can only say, hang on, I swear it will end eventually:).

It will? Are you sure? I'm holding him right now, after holding him almost all night again. Pod, will this ever end? What have I ever done to you? :crying: I know you're somehow preventing him from actually getting a tooth, stop it right now!

I also blame Pod for Muppet (our third cat) constantly humping my fluffy bathrobe. No matter where I leave it, I find it on the floor with a very content, very possessive cat on it.

I Blame Pod for the general shittiness that has been 2012.

You ain't seen nothing yet! :eek:

I blame Pod for hashtags.

The thing I was most proud of. :blushing:

I blame pod for the emergence of glyphosate-resistant weeds.

***checks dictionary*** Oh right...that...

I blame Pod for me being awake at 4am

Its drinking time somewhere!

I blame Pod for my cold virus. Even my hair hurts.

I find it weird that people living in warm places get colds. This may show how foreign warm places are to me though...

I blame Pod for my router going bad a week or two ago.

My advice is to make it sit on the bottom step of the stairs!

I also blame him for meat slurries which I read as meat slurpies and somehow Neville Chamberlain mandating the consumption of them.

Whoa. Chamberlain and meat slurpies. This is beyond my ken.

I blame Pod for the just straight up ignorance being shown in various places.

Plant a seed of knowledge and watch it grow. Plant some ignorance and see it flourish.

I blame pod for my upcoming finals

Good luck! Remember to revise page 78!

I blame Pod for Pineapple on pizza.

Yum. Original Hawaii pizza!

I blame Pod for misplacing my Blame Pod T-Shirt. I know it's in my apartment somewhere, but you've hidden it good, you bastard.

Imagine what I found in your house when I was hiding it also. :blushing:

I blame Pod that for the first time in a week I can get a full night's sleep, and I can't sleep.

Sorted. You are now back to not getting a chance for a full night's sleep.

I too blame Pod for the SQL errors. Shit's gettin out of hand!

First sign of the apocalypse.

And also for one of the boys who just can't sleep through the night anymore without either Mash or I holding him for hours.

Awwwww.

I blame Pod for Daylight Savings Time.

I'm a big fan of DST.

I feel bad that everyone blames Pod all the time. And for that, I blame Pod.

*thinks*

I blame Pod for (null), though I suspect I'm not the first one to do so.

We hates you!

I blame Pod for my only 90% housebroken basset mix.

Ewww. Oops...

Pod, will this ever end? What have I ever done to you? :crying: I know you're somehow preventing him from actually getting a tooth, stop it right now!

Fair point. I'll get round to sorting this mess out. I just need to fill in Form 354. Get it stamped by the Duty Officer, who passes it to the Corporate Support Admin, who need to fill in Form 193, who must send it back to me for authorisation. I then need to process it and send it over to Finance, who will do due dillegence. They will send it to Internal Audit, who will fill in Form 9172, pass it back to me. After my sign off, I can fill in Form 743 and then we can get your file from the Greek office. Then we can start investigating what is going on. :) Should get sorted very quickly!

Fair point. I'll get round to sorting this mess out. I just need to fill in Form 354. Get it stamped by the Duty Officer, who passes it to the Corporate Support Admin, who need to fill in Form 193, who must send it back to me for authorisation. I then need to process it and send it over to Finance, who will do due dillegence. They will send it to Internal Audit, who will fill in Form 9172, pass it back to me. After my sign off, I can fill in Form 743 and then we can get your file from the Greek office. Then we can start investigating what is going on. :) Should get sorted very quickly!

I see you aren't planning to verify that you are using approved vendors. Have you verified available funds? I see no plan to maintain records for the coming audit. Sadly without the international timezone crossing stamp, there is no way you can complete this transaction. I blame Pod for Pod's shoddy plan.

I blame Pod for scheduling a college communications committee meeting during Spring Break. Wait, I also blame him for the fact that I was stupid enough to volunteer to be on said committee.

I blame Pod that I am getting sick 2 days before I get the chance to go blame him in person.

Then Pod will only have himself to blame when he catches it from you. ;)

Er im a dumbfuck Fl00b so ull forgive me for asking,by pod u mean podrick payne right?

I blame Pod for this also.

I blame Pod for the fl00b.

And that people now use letters in lieu of words.

:tantrum:

And I also blame him for this. It seems like Bran and Miltos were cut from the same cloth. I'm EXHAUSTED, Pod. Can't I have one night of 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep? Ever?

While I'm at it, I blame Pod for other members of the fl00b who will remain nameless but are most definitely on my short list of people I truly despise. And that's saying something.

And for good measure, I blame Pod for Mav being a klutz. He now has two HUGE eggs on his head from smacking heads with two different kids in two days. Concussion city, here we come.

Damn you, Pod.

Oh, and hey, Pod - I blame you for my neverending pile of laundry. IT NEVER ENDS. WHY POD? WHY!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i blame Pod for the unseasonably warm weather here in KC this week. i don't want 80 degree days even before the first day of spring, i want SPRING!

i blame Pod for my mother-in-law's behavior. since we've relocated back to the area she's been trying to reattach my husband's umbilical cord, and guilting us for not including her in every second of our lives. (scratch that, i still blame her)

I (belatedly) blame Pod for the existence of Steve Walsh.

You'll love him compared to Nigel Owens next Saturday! :cool4:

I blame Pod for the fact that I have now sigged this quote.

That certainly beats the duck quote that was sigged against me. :cheers:

I blame Pod for Pod's shoddy plan.

:( I would fire myself...except...well...I'll get somebody to volunteer to join some inconvenient committee instead.

Wait, I also blame him for the fact that I was stupid enough to volunteer to be on said committee.

More people should wear aluminium hats.

I blame Pod for making Donald Sutherland shriek.

That's kind of insulting. Even the red-coated dwarf woman didn't make him shriek when he saw her. :ph34r:

I blame Pod that I am getting sick 2 days before I get the chance to go blame him in person.

Ow. Hate pre-holiday sickness. At least you didn't break a leg just before a ski-vacation!

I blame Pod for the headache I can't get rid of.

Chocolate would be good for that.

Oh right...you don't have chocolate... :idea:

Then Pod will only have himself to blame when he catches it from you. ;)

Foiled again.

I blame Pod for not having any food in the house. I mean, honestly, has he never heard of a supermarket......lazy git.

What's wrong with the bread? Just cut away the mold.

I blame Pod for the suspicious stain on my bedroom carpet. Granted, there's the possibility my cat is behind it, but even so ...

Ewwww. My eyes!

i blame Pod for the unseasonably warm weather here in KC this week. i don't want 80 degree days even before the first day of spring, i want SPRING!

Right. Spring. Seems easy. I'll get onto that and all the cleaning that will follow. :)

And for good measure, I blame Pod for Mav being a klutz. He now has two HUGE eggs on his head from smacking heads with two different kids in two days. Concussion city, here we come.

Well...this I might push towards YW. He always was cracking heads. :P

And Mandy, oh you of little faith!!!

I blame Pod for the barista at Starbucks overcharging me this morning. I get a discount for bringing in my own bug, you stupid twit. Just because I am a foreigner doesn't mean sales don't apply to me. And when I tell you that there is a discount, in your native language, telling me I am wrong is further proof that you're an idiot. Pod, you made her make me have a crummy start to my day and I will never, ever forgive you.

I know, right?! I blame Pod for this.

Surely you should both be thanking me for you knowing us all for so long? :D What would you do without us?

Just because I am a foreigner doesn't mean sales don't apply to me.

What's the world coming to. You can't even scam a foreigner anymore!

I Blame Pod for LL for using poor little creepycrawlies as Bags and thinking this is good enough to earn him a discount.

Nothing poor about creepycrawlies. They are next on my list.

Archived