[Book Spoilers] Pre-airing Discussion

Maybe they will still have the moonblood scene, I just think it would be weird with an actress that is nearly 6 foot, and clearly past that particular age.

Sophie Turner was 15 during the filming of season 2. While 12-13 would be the average, many girls have their first menstruation at 15.

Sophie is really tall for her age, but don't think she looks too mature to have her do he moonblood scene..

How are they going to get Tywin out of there before weasel soup? No, that’s not hard, but who will be left in charge when he’s gone? And what will Arya’s motivation be to escape? Will she escape Tywin’s or Roose’s men?

I cannot imagine Tywin being there for weasel soup. Just can’t.

I'm thinking we'll see Tywin depart Harrenhal at the end of this episode, leaving some approximation of Weasel soup for episode eight.

As far as how I see things playing out with Theon and Bran & Rickon - I'd imagine the audience will be left to believe they're dead at the end of the next episode. From the preview we can see Theon assaulting the man who Bran allowed to take two orphan boys in episode five; Theon will come upon his home and ask where the two boys from Winterfell are. I'm not sure how it will be play out, but I'm thinking that Dagmer and Theon enter a barn or some such where the man says the boys are and the scene may end with saod barn being set on fire (killing the two boys and charring their bodies to avoid identification). I'm basing that off of the picture of Theon at the gates of Winterfell with two burned bodies hanging on either side of the gate. We shall see, though.

Ok 'I want them dead'. The scene just is just after , what looks like a number of soldiers ?... bandits?... dead in the courtyard... not clear what's that's about , Arya seems to still be Tywin's servant, so that's odd.

I think they are going to skip the whole Roose gamit at Harrenhal ,not a lot of plot advancement there.

Starting to think Weasel Soup happens this episode, seems early.

Looks like Weasel Soup is going to be structured differently, I think ending with Jaqen departing and Arya escaping...

But it's hard to puzzle out what it's going to be, the last events at Harrenhal E6 clouds things.

Yeah thats not happening either. The episode summaries are pretty obvious about this.

The mountain clans didnt really appear this book too...

And speaking of mountains, it is the Mountain that we really missed ! ^^

As for Roose... I dont know, he still may come to Harrenhal... the viewers need to really know who this character is, so I'm sure he'll have more screentime in the coming episodes...

Meanwhile, north of the Wall, my speculations are that Ygritte will escape and Jon will find back (thanks to Ghost) Qhorin, Stonesnake and the others...

And speaking of mountains, it is the Mountain that we really missed ! ^^

As for Roose... I dont know, he still may come to Harrenhal... the viewers need to really know who this character is, so I'm sure he'll have more screentime in the coming episodes...

Meanwhile, north of the Wall, my speculations are that Ygritte will escape and Jon will find back (thanks to Ghost) Qhorin, Stonesnake and the others...

Hmm, I thought they were pretty present at every Tyrion chapter, those clans kept Tyrion in power, they were the means for him to "conquer" King's Landing.... and of course they were decisive in the Blackwater Battle, I think even Tywin admits it. They were let loose in Kingswood and disrupted all of Stannis' communications and scouts, and they allowed the Tyrell-Lannister army to surprise them from behind. Otherwise... probably Stannis would have had time to retreat in good order, he had his fleet there... or at least he could have run I don't know... south to Storm's End, east/north to Robb Stark.... he had many options, deppending on the direction of the attack.

How are they going to get Tywin out of there before weasel soup? No, that’s not hard, but who will be left in charge when he’s gone? And what will Arya’s motivation be to escape? Will she escape Tywin’s or Roose’s men?

I cannot imagine Tywin being there for weasel soup. Just can’t.

In the book Tywin left Ser Amory as castellan , so that's out.

I don't know Tywin still has a lot of extra officers about could be just some anonymous one.

are you sure?

anyway i hope that at least hint of the Tullys and Riverrun this season as who will be the groom at the RW?

i think Polliver will be left in charge of Harrenhal as Tywin and the Mountain will go to KL for the Blackwater

Sophie Turner was 15 during the filming of season 2. While 12-13 would be the average, many girls have their first menstruation at 15.

Sophie is really tall for her age, but don't think she looks too mature to have her do he moonblood scene..

I think Sophie is 16 now, gee she sure looks older than that even without makeup on.

are you sure?

anyway i hope that at least hint of the Tullys and Riverrun this season as who will be the groom at the RW?

i think Polliver will be left in charge of Harrenhal

Could be , Andy Kellegher who played, Polliver in E3 did not look like the same actor in E4, I guess it was the helm.

By the by did D&D send Ian Whyte back to playing a White Walker?

I am very disappointed that we haven't seen Dany in the traditional Qartheen dress (with one boob exposed).

Worth repeating. In an interview Emilia Clarke said D&D considered that, but felt that it would be spoiling the dramatic narrative, guess what everyone would be staring at?!

They made the right choice.

Man, let's hope so..if Jon joins the Wildlings because of Ygritte and not by command of Qorin I will not be a happy camper.

I think Sophie is 16 now, gee she sure looks older than that even without makeup on.

And this is the main problem. If she looked young for her age (like Maisie), then it wouldn't be a problem. But she looks older than her age. I'd say she looks 19 or 20.

Archived