Invade and Conquer the U.S.A

BormonReborn

Fuck, I knew Justin Bieber was too douchtastic to actually be real. Good cover - I've totally underestimated him. Now that I know he's a sleeper spy I get why he peed in a bucket and sped down residential neighborhoods. All a day in the life of an international spy, baby.

You poor deluded fools. While we sent in Bieber to draw in all the flak, our secret weapon, Bill Shatner has assumed control over your pathetic excuse of a culture. Bwaahhahhaaha!!!

Tim Hortons! Canada will infiltrate the US by expanding Tim Hortons! They've already hooked Burger King. The first step in their master plan is almost complete.

The second step is to get you to actually drink the stuff .From the way we drink it here, one could almost swear that it is addictive.

Go ahead, try some. Is today your lucky day? :devil:

How would the Nicaraguan troops get to the US? Cuban boats?

The bit about Cuban and Nicaraguan armies overrunning anything American is also pretty good.

I assume you two have figured out it's a movie reference by now?

The ideological invasion has already begun.

I seriously doubt that you know what you are talking about.

Seriously.

You mean transcribing Red Dawn? I'm pretty sure that's what I was talking about.

Are you just that dense that you thought I was projecting a realistic scenario involving an invasion by the Cubans and Nicaraguans, or are you still following me around and eating the peanuts out of my shit?

I don't think anyone could successfully invade and conquer New Zealand, let alone the USA.

When was the last time someone actually successfully did this in any country? The Brits in India? The Brits didn't even invade and conquer New Zealand, not militarily at least, because they were forced into signing a treaty. The fact they reneged on most of the treaty and oppressively colonialised New Zealand after the treaty was signed doesn't mean they invaded and conquered.

If memory serves no one has successfully invaded and established a colonial government over another sovereign nation in the modern military era.

You don't need half a population of gun nuts to prevent this. All you need it a population of people who are not keen on having someone else come in and rule them. And this is regardless of whether the population is dissatisfied with their current government. The government may be shit, but it's our government.

I guess it depends on time scale. Germany conquered most of continental Europe west of Russia, but it was a very short lived situation and almost entirely started and ended during a time of war. So I don't know if it counts.

I don't think anyone could successfully invade and conquer New Zealand, let alone the USA.

While the Southern Alps would be awesome for guerilla fighting, New Zealand would be incredibly easy to conquer. Blockade our ports, launch bombing raids from an handy aircraft carrier, and we'd cave. Our best defences are international law (those sort of things are Not Done in the current environment), our isolation, and our lack of strategic value. Why invade us, when Australia (far wealthier, and loaded with minerals) is so much easier to get at?

RBPL,

While the Southern Alps would be awesome for guerilla fighting, New Zealand would be incredibly easy to conquer. Blockade our ports, launch bombing raids from an handy aircraft carrier, and we'd cave. Our best defences are international law (those sort of things are Not Done in the current environment), our isolation, and our lack of strategic value. Why invade us, when Australia (far wealthier, and loaded with minerals) is so much easier to get at?

Well, those things are not done... unless it is a former Soviet State that borders the Russian Federation.

Opals.... yessss!

ETA:

Huge-ass nuclear waste spiders, (and drop bears) .... Noooooooo!

Archived