Archer Season Whatever: Caress of Krieger

Myshkin

Seconded, what happened to Woodhouse? He hasn't appeared at all this season. That's got to be plot-relevant somehow, like they're going to do something with him in the finale. It's kind of funny and sad that Archer's putting up flyers for him like he's a lost dog, instead of filing a Missing Person Report.

Aside from that, man, that was a tense episode. I liked the darkly funny ending after the old fissures showed up again in Archer and Lana's relationship, and wonder if they're going to do anything with how they left Cyril at the end of that episode. Cyril's not a good person, but that was sad to see him all alone, with Lana's mocking laugh and his co-workers' contempt for him. Maybe not - it wouldn't be the first time they built something up with Cyril only to not do anything with it, like how he was bridling more and more about working with Archer in Season 4.

And I kinda missed all last season and haven't been able to watch it yet. Does he no longer count Seamus as his kid?

Yeah, probably. Especially since Trinette was super-pissed about the tattoo, and it's not clear whether or not she was still getting child support checks after the FBI shut down ISIS and forced them to spend a year in Cheryl's mansion. In fact, it's a little mysterious (aside from obvious out-of-universe reasons) as to how he still has his home after abandoning it for a year and presumably having no income aside from the coke sales. He must own it.

Weird to think that Seamus would be about 5 years old by now.

Seconded, what happened to Woodhouse? He hasn't appeared at all this season. That's got to be plot-relevant somehow, like they're going to do something with him in the finale. It's kind of funny and sad that Archer's putting up flyers for him like he's a lost dog, instead of filing a Missing Person Report.

Has Woodhouse actually been seen since being trapped under the medicine ball in the gym in Cheryl's mansion in season 5?

Has Woodhouse actually been seen since being trapped under the medicine ball in the gym in Cheryl's mansion in season 5?

Can't remember, although I'll see pretty soon since I'm almost to Season 5 in my Archer marathon.

It'd be hilarious if he was still hanging around at Cheryl's mansion, and she just hasn't bothered to tell Archer or anyone else.

That episode was pretty meh. In fact, it wasn't really that funny aside from the gag of Ray having a black person arm attached after the surgery (one of Krieger's "jazz hands" from "Papal Chase", maybe).

It was mildly interesting on two counts, though. Lana confronting Archer about the dubiousness of his impulsive drugging-and-kidnapping was good, and the improvements in design and animation really show - the whole make-out scene with Wales Guy looked phenomenally fluid and good.

Have people seen this easter egg yet? Totally absurd but also totally awesome.

The creators of this show are nuts.

I wonder if the showrunners were horny or something over the last few episodes? They really seem to have upped the sexual content of late. Maybe it's just a co-incidence.

I like how theysometimes don't bother creating new characters for the guest stars, they just make them look like the actor. I assume the next two will be end of series specials?

Euh is Archer stopping?

Archived