Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

AWWWWWWWWWWW youre cats are so cute!!! :wub:

They look so fluffy, just like my Gallifrey! 

PS

Sweet presents!!!!!

My gifts arrived yesterday.

I got the Ice and Fire map set, which looks very cool, a set of House Sigil coasters, and some truffles.  All very cool.  Thanks again VadersKeeper, and good job.

Who? :huh:

Hi, LitA. :)    I'm your Santa.  I was trying to give you clues with the Hawaiian sea turtle ornament and the Aloha Santa shirt. :D   I'm glad you liked your gifts!  Sorry about getting you the honey badger plushie that you already had, but now he has a friend! :P

Lol those were awesome!

Hi, LitA. :)    I'm your Santa.  I was trying to give you clues with the Hawaiian sea turtle ornament and the Aloha Santa shirt. :D   I'm glad you liked your gifts!  Sorry about getting you the honey badger plushie that you already had, but now he has a friend! :P

Oh, thank you so much! *hugs*

Please, don't apologize. When I realized it was the same plushie I already had, I decided to start collecting them and naming them after Doctor Who companions. So now, I have Rose and Martha. :) 

Everyone has a gift now except one person.  The item was shipped by a reputable company to the correct address; it is possible that someone five-fingered it.  We are attempting to resolve the issue now.

Great gifts everyone!

I hope it wasn't Arya Kiddin' who didn't receive his gift again (it was him where the package went AWOL last year too right?)

And I'm just here to shamelessly show off my presents again because I love them so much, and also because being the unobservant individual I am, I didn't see this until now (it changes from plain black to this when it heats up)

well ladies and gents...my secret santa took pity on me and revealed herself to me... :leer:

here are just a few of the cool things that showed up before christmas, but since it was from someone i have exchanged gifts with before i just assumed it was normal...the clues went right over my vodka fogged head...

eXl0lZB.jpgkoc0kds.jpg3DVLdZd.jpgkHcOpUG.jpg?1

this is close up of coolest cat nip toy ever...there were three little pillows and Pusifer has fallen deeply in love with them as you can see in pic of him acting out

XId3dOg.jpg

a great book i had to stop reading american gods to check this out...i really liked it, and i recommend it...

big reveal....my secret santa is my darling Fragile Bird....my box also included cool stuff for kids (like the astronaut ice cream) and Number One Niece (SWMBO) and candy candy candy.... all in all a grand treasure box filled with christmas joy and love...many thanks dear Bird :wub:

I send a box of goodies to the 'sniffer at Christmas, so when I drew his name I had mixed feelings, thinking it would be too confusing.  But he had told me he wanted the Knight book, and I had read American Gods this summer and loved it, so I sent those two anonymously from Amazon (they were on sale!).  I had to laugh when I saw that a British edition was sent, luring everyone down the wrong path! :lol:

I have to admit that when he got the box he asked me in Messenger if I had sent them.  I told him no, because "I" had not sent them, "Secret Santa" had sent them.  In fact, I said "maybe your SS sent them", and he did not follow the bait and ask me if I was his SS.  I also said all my stuff was coming in a box from me.

*And there was another big clue, the fact that his telephone number was included in the Amazon invoice.  He thought he had given his number to Dream Songs and she had passed it on to the SS for delivery purposes.

In the box I included a Christmas card where I said I had a big reveal, but then decided I would not make the big reveal until later.  And I sent a 2nd Christmas card from "Secret Santa", but since it was from Canada it would be a big clue.  And in my box of treats, 80% of which were wrapped, some of the gifts were to rocksniffer from Santa.  :P

I have to admit, it was a lot of fun being deceptive yet out in the open.  :D

I send a box of goodies to the 'sniffer at Christmas, so when I drew his name I had mixed feelings, thinking it would be too confusing.  But he had told me he wanted the Knight book, and I had read American Gods this summer and loved it, so I sent those two anonymously from Amazon (they were on sale!).  I had to laugh when I saw that a British edition was sent, luring everyone down the wrong path! :lol:

I have to admit that when he got the box he asked me in Messenger if I had sent them.  I told him no, because "I" had not sent them, "Secret Santa" had sent them.  In fact, I said "maybe your SS sent them", and he did not follow the bait and ask me if I was his SS.  I also said all my stuff was coming in a box from me.

*And there was another big clue, the fact that his telephone number was included in the Amazon invoice.  He thought he had given his number to Dream Songs and she had passed it on to the SS for delivery purposes.

In the box I included a Christmas card where I said I had a big reveal, but then decided I would not make the big reveal until later.  And I sent a 2nd Christmas card from "Secret Santa", but since it was from Canada it would be a big clue.  And in my box of treats, 80% of which were wrapped, some of the gifts were to rocksniffer from Santa.  :P

The Hound is dead, Sandor Clegane lives. This is really funny and one hell of a coincidence :lol: 

Great taste in books btw ;) 

I have to admit that when he got the box he asked me in Messenger if I had sent them.  I told him no, because "I" had not sent them, "Secret Santa" had sent them.  In fact, I said "maybe your SS sent them", and he did not follow the bait and ask me if I was his SS.  I also said all my stuff was coming in a box from me.

sly boots....i am claiming a wine befuddled brain and too much focus on geography...i even laughed at the sniffer from santa notes cause you never call me that IRL... :lmao:

the phone number was the only thing that made me take pause but i blew it off...

i know you loved watching me trying to figure it out.... :devil:

and the halva is as addictive as promised :wub:

Awesome gifts Sniffer! Well done FB! 

My gifts arrived today :commie: 

They are awesome! I received two wonderful books that made me smile instantly :) I had my theory on who my Santa was already but the note gave it away - thank you Lily :kiss:  I love them!

I'm sorry for the delivery debacle. My guess is that they were delivered to the wrong address. I think this time my signature was required for delivery buy my postman literally just tossed them on my porch and walked away :( I'm not very happy about that. But at least they got here. For that I am grateful. 

I I will post pics soon - thank you again Lily!! 

They are awesome! I received two wonderful books that made me smile instantly :) I had my theory on who my Santa was already but the note gave it away - thank you Lily :kiss:  I love them!

I'm sorry for the delivery debacle. My guess is that they were delivered to the wrong address. I think this time my signature was required for delivery buy my postman literally just tossed them on my porch and walked away :( I'm not very happy about that. But at least they got here. For that I am grateful. 

Don't buy V II!  I'm moving this month, so I'll pass it on to you!

And yes, AK is still missing one gift.  Attempts were made to deliver the package, but ended up being returned to the seller.

LOL!  I love that Birdie got the Sniffer!

I still think that my SS was either Lany or Lily!

Just wanted to say thanks to Bex for organizing and running this. Lany did an awesome job over the years and I'm sure she left some big shoes to fill, so thanks for taking up the reins and dealing with all the work behind the scenes and stuff so that we could have another successful gift exchange. You did a fantastic job. 

TO BEX! :cheers:

And I'm just here to shamelessly show off my presents again because I love them so much, and also because being the unobservant individual I am, I didn't see this until now (it changes from plain black to this when it heats up)

Haha, I was worried it didn't work when you didn't mention it before! :lol: 

I received a note from the post office yesterday saying they have something waiting for meg! Yay! I'll pick it up this afternoon after work. :D

I'll be bold and take a guess already on who my Secret Santa is: Q the Cat!

You were right, Anubiel!   What made you guess me?  I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts!  :wub:

I still don't know who my SS was...  :(   And I really need to thank him/her.  I'm loving everything that came to me.

You were right, Anubiel!   What made you guess me?  I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts!  :wub:

I still don't know who my SS was...  :(   And I really need to thank him/her.  I'm loving everything that came to me.

The note from the post office showed the return address ;)

I'm just so sorry I didn't check on delivery sooner!  Glad they made it!

I'm just so sorry I didn't check on delivery sooner!  Glad they made it!

No worries! I had my mom stay home the day I was supposed to sign for it and she said the guy just tossed the boxes on the porch, stuffed our mail in the box and left. Welcome to Southern California :lol: 

They were wrapped very beautifully :) I love the books and both are hilarious :D Regrettable Superheroes is a fun book - the art is great, the research is great and some of it is pretty funny! 

http://imgur.com/R9YpfA3

http://imgur.com/KcGLIWZ

http://imgur.com/Jm7yiTo

Thank you Lily! You're an awesome Santa! 

And thank ink you Bex :bowdown:  you have been an excellent hostess :cheers: 

Hey folks! Sorry for long absence.

I returned from Mumbai today only, and remembered my Santa gifts had been delivered to my home address in Delhi :D I didn't know at the time I'll have to be in Mumbai during the holidays, <new company and stuff> . This is quite the homecoming, thank you Santa :D My gifts were coffee mugs, and of course I like them very much :D  I'll take one to my workplace tomorrow, and one will remain here. :cheers:. Finally home and x'mas gifts delivered. TTTNE is spoiling me, I'd never had celebrated x'mas in my life before! 

LOVE U SANTA  :grouphug:

No comments on that count

Nothing to see here :P.  Ok it was me :grouphug:

Archived