NO SPOILERS: Star Wars: The Forum Awakens (whatever number we were on)

Ser Scot A Ellison

Okay, those pictures were awesome. Tie Fighter immediately saved as desktop background. 

Also, unless they change the forum significantly again (which is possible), they cannot take out image embedding. I'm unsure of the technology specifics, but essentially that's what was said by Linda in the Back to the Future thread - and that there will be a policy regarding picture use just as there is for spoilers etc. In the meantime, we're to use them sparingly and only when they contribute to our written point.

Ah I missed that. thanks for the info! I'll be curious to see how this plays out. 

Is there a higher quality version of the pictures somewhere on that site? Because e.g. the one with the TIE fighters in the gallery appears to be only about 600x300.

I found this large image of the Ties flying out of the dawn. New background on my PC :) 

So no fucking way am I going to sit through 3 hours of shows I've never watched for occasional glimpses of The Force Awakens...DVR set for a FF through tomorrow.

And there's supposed to be something on the Disney channel tomorrow at 8 pm as well, I think a behind the scenes type thing, but not positive.

I watched some of the deleted scenes from the original trilogy on youtube the other night. Some of the scenes were quite good. The wampa raising hell in the rebel base on Hoth was hilarious. I really liked some of the scenes from A New Hope. The link to the Episode IV deleted scenes follows and the Episode V and VI deleted scenes can easily be found from there.

I would have thought "A great disturbance in the Forum" would be the title. Y'know, as if millions of posts cried out in terror-- and were suddenly deleted.

That's a better title of the movie DOES suck. Please don't suck, movie.  Please don't. 

So no fucking way am I going to sit through 3 hours of shows I've never watched for occasional glimpses of The Force Awakens...DVR set for a FF through tomorrow.

And there's supposed to be something on the Disney channel tomorrow at 8 pm as well, I think a behind the scenes type thing, but not positive.

Unfortunately I am already recording other stuff, so I can't record these shows. I do have the TV on, but I was greatly distracted by playing Starcraft. All I saw so far was the stars of these shows comparing SW with their shows. I didn't see anything new.

There's another TV spot which I won't link here because it's too much. Some new footage, mainly linked to the Jakku stuff we've seen already

One footage of note that seems to confirm yet another rumor

Finn uses his lightsaber to fight a stormtrooper who uses some kind of electrified staff or sword. So this may confirmed that the new stormtroopers are also trained in lightsaber combat.

Unfortunately I am already recording other stuff, so I can't record these shows. I do have the TV on, but I was greatly distracted by playing Starcraft. All I saw so far was the stars of these shows comparing SW with their shows. I didn't see anything new.

Yeah... I walked into the room last night right as the cast of Gray's Anatomy explained why being lovesick doctors made them kind of like Jedi.  :stillsick:

I'm all for cross promotional stuff across the Disney brands, but that seemed excessive.

Yeah... I walked into the room last night right as the cast of Gray's Anatomy explained why being lovesick doctors made them kind of like Jedi.  :stillsick:

I'm all for cross promotional stuff across the Disney brands, but that seemed excessive.

As if that show needed to be more outlandish

I tots lost track/interest in the other threads, there's only so much discussion over the plot implications of a 30 second trailer a body can handle.

This is a theory I like and one I'd like to see explored further

I get that this theory has been around for a while, over a week in fact so an eon on the internet, but I only read about it a few days back. Mocking incredulity, eye rolling and tsk tsking slowly gives way to hmmmmm that doesn't sound totally ridiculous. I'm at the phase whilst not being sold on it kinda wishing it was true.

Jar Jar Badass.

Archived