[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

1 minute ago, SerMixalot said:

umm didn't Trystane go to Kings Landing with Larry and Myrcella?  He was to sit on the Kings Council, right?

Soooo how did the sand worms get to him?

oh wait that was LAST season, nevermind

LF's magical teleporter... in and out again.

That was hilariously bad. Seriously. The way Areo just dropped dead was awesome. Everything I saw was awesome, but I'm sure I missed some things b/c I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. 

"OUR BEST SEASON YET. NOT ONE WEAK EPISODE". 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

That was hilariously bad. Seriously. The way Areo just dropped dead was awesome. Everything I saw was awesome, but I'm sure I missed some things b/c I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. 

"OUR BEST SEASON YET. NOT ONE WEAK EPISODE". 

:lol:

That was boring and stoopid. You can't even set the Sand Fakes to music this time.

Just came back from dinner and these comments are hilarious.  Also funny - this thread has triple the posts that the general discussion has.  Well, off to watch the show and hopefully get some good laughs.

40 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

Now who is going to rule Dorne? Seriously, who?  Faularria and the sand worms think that anyone is going to recognize a paramour and her bastards?

There are only five people, one palace and a patch of coastline in Dorne anyway. I'm sure they'll just get absorbed into someone else's domain ;)

4 minutes ago, JCRB's Honeypot said:

It took the same time for Ramsay's men to find Sansa than to Jaime's boat to get to KL.

So, either Sansa and Theon were on the run for one month or Jaime's boat got there overnight.

I know.... Westeros is the LOST-island :commie:

54 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

What was the point of full frontal in that scene?

Nudity quota I guess. 

3 minutes ago, ARYa_Nym said:

I liked the set and costume design for the Dorne scenes but what actually happened didn't make sense. 

Omg Lemonaaaade icon.

Archived