Blame Pod

Relic

I blame Pod for the Weather Channel now naming winter storms.

I blame Pod for the storms coming on my day off when I have stuff to do.

I blame Pod for Wendy waking me up every 4 hrs to go out and ensure no other animals have dared to invade her front porch.

I blame Pod for making me forget to get lemons when I bought the Early Grey tea.

I blame Pod for the dark circles under my eyes and crow's feet.

I blame Pod for using up all my batteries.

• 2 weeks later...

I blame Pod for my parents considering moving out of my childhood home. Now I have to wade through 29 years worth of crap and find out what I want to keep, throwing away everything else.

Why can't parents live forever, and have infinite storage space? Why, Pod, whyyyy?

I blame Pod for the books section to be full of self-important pricks who think they can impress me with their knowledge and their sneery attitude.

and I'm going to blame Pod for the strike I'm going to get when the next little cunt starts at me, because my newfound good manners have already run out.

I blame Pod for the books section to be full of self-important pricks who think they can impress me with their knowledge and their sneery attitude.

and I'm going to blame Pod for the strike I'm going to get when the next little cunt starts at me, because my newfound good manners have already run out.

I blame Pod for this book section conversation:

I'm reading the back cover trying to figure out if its one I've read, or a followup

book shop person "Hi, can i help?"

Me "YEs, have I read this one?"

Book shop person "I dont know"

Me "then you cant help"

(I must look really incompetent, like I dont know what a book is for, or where the counter is)

(or maybe I look like a shoplifter who needs supervision)

:rofl:

And I blame Pod for having friends who send me boxes of fudge, made with bourbon and pecans by trappist monks.

And I blame Pod that your friend who would help you rid yourself of this fudge just lives too far away!!!

And I blame Pod that your friend who would help you rid yourself of this fudge just lives too far away!!!

I blame Pod because all of us gals should be eating said bourbon fudge together but nooooo, continents apart. :(

One day, Bai, one day...........

I believe it!!! ...and when the broads get together, nothing will ever be the same again. I think we should be a sub-group called Broads without Banners! :D For posters of a certain age. We won't exclude anyone though. Anyone can join Broads without Banners, even Pod can be an honorary member. :lol:

I blame pod for turning padraig into a quoting whore

My deep dark secret exposed. :(

I blame Pod for my father not being able to remember things like my address, forcing him to call me to get it, and then not being able to remember my phone number. Damn you POD!

It was funny at the time. :blushing:

Now I have to wade through 29 years worth of crap and find out what I want to keep, throwing away everything else.

Maybe you'll find a first edition book worth thousands! :wideeyed:

I blame Pod for using up all my batteries.

There is nothing wrong with checking the Weather Channel every 5 minutes!

I blame Pod for Christmas sore throats. :(

Awwww. :(

I think I saw this story in the newspaper recently.

:rofl:

And I blame Pod for having friends who send me boxes of fudge, made with bourbon and pecans by trappist monks.

What happend to my fudge! :fencing:

book shop person "Hi, can i help?"

Me "YEs, have I read this one?"

Book shop person "I dont know"

Me "then you cant help"

She was just trying to be nice! :crying:

I blame Pod for the little fire in my mircowave.

I blame Pod for the powdery mess I made when I over reacted putting out the fire.

Whoa. That's not supposed to happen.

Anyone can join Broads without Banners, even Pod can be an honorary member. :lol:

This would definitely look good on my CV.

Archived