Cartoon Crushes?

Sci-2

EDIT: Oddly enough my Rogue crush wasn't 90's X-men cartoon one but X-men: Evolution's goth one.

That's the one I was thinking of. Couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me.

But yeah, I was totally into Kitty Pryde from that show. I still have a thing for pale-skinned brunettes.

Trent Lane, from Daria, which is weird because he's really not my type. But in high school I actually downloaded all the Mystik Spiral songs from the Daria musical because of this. Yep.

Trent Lane, from Daria, which is weird because he's really not my type. But in high school I actually downloaded all the Mystik Spiral songs from the Daria musical because of this. Yep.

Wait, that was a thing? I, um, may have to go look that up.

Also, Carmen Sandiego. That hat! That coat!

ETA - Google images informs me that Carmen Sandiego and (Where's) Waldo is the cutest couples cosplay conceivably imaginable.

Wait, that was a thing? I, um, may have to go look that up.

Also, Carmen Sandiego. That hat! That coat!

ETA - Google images informs me that Carmen Sandiego and (Where's) Waldo is the cutest couples cosplay conceivably imaginable.

I always had a sneaking suspicion Carmen Sandiego got her hat/coat from the same tailor as Alucard from Hellsing.

Archived