Cartoon Crushes?

Sci-2

Caught this as a link off of Black Nerd Rants.

I did once accidentally confess to a girlfriend that I found Kimpossible attractive while we were flipping through channels.

Andre on the other hand seems to have put way more thought into this, though I do recall people talking about how busty the X-men females were on the 90's cartoon.

I remember liking the woman who wears a blind fold in the G.I. Joe Movie where they go to Cobra-la, but that was more about her being bad-ass. And maybe Belle from the first time I saw Beauty & the Beast?

And don't worry about confessing - I had a friend who had a crush on Kit the car so nothing can be more ridiculous than that.

Everyone in the 90s Xmen was pretty cute, at least it seemed that way when I was 9. I think I had a thing both for Gambit and Nightcrawler. And maybe Jubilee. And the Biker Mice from Mars. They were just so dashing. :dunno:

Some day, I'll figure out why I had more cartoon crushes than live-person crushes at that age.

Smurfette. April. Elisa Maza.

Oh, definitely Elisa Maza!

Blonde girl from Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, but it's really any blond girl from any cartoon when i was a kid.

Also, check out this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIB0nHKhV4

Heh, I'd forgotten about the E-surance Girl. Definitely attractive, hits my Kimpossible spot.

Would comic characters count? I know it's not a cartoon...

Will forever have a crush on John Constantine though.

Sure, comic characters count. I have man-crush on Metron from the New Gods.

Also, for video games it's a bit of a weird reference but Erana from the Quest for Glory series.

Archived