Cartoon Crushes?

Sci-2

Are you kidding me? They didn't name the kid Bam-Bam for nothing! Barney put the rock in Bedrock.

WRONG!!! Bam-Bam was adopted. Further proof that Barney was too interested in bowling and the Water Buffalo lodge!

ETA: That Red Dwarf clip was great! I gotta get around to watching that series. :)

Seto Kaiba. Dat longcoat! The frustrated irritation! Deflecting bullets with a metal briefcase! "Screw the rules I have money!!!"

Oh, a third of the cast of Angel Sanctuary...it got partially made into an anime.

Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. Especially in the dub where he was voiced by Christian Bale.

Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist. Goofy jackass with fire powers? Garooowl!

Not a crush per se but my sister and I giggled nonstop over Lord Dilandau from Escaflowne when we were younger. He was such a bloodthirsty little psycho it was kind of adorable.

Anyone remember that movie Flight of Dragons? When I was really young I had a crush on the knight. Mostly I just remember thinking it was the most depressing thing ever.

Caught this as a link off of Black Nerd Rants.

Sorry this just links to this page.

Not sure so much with cartoons (I didn't watch a huge number as a kid.) But I do think it's weird when I find myself with a crush on a book character, at least with a cartoon you have a visual.

It's got to be pretty widespread, Hentai exists for a reason.

Sorry this just links to this page.

Not sure so much with cartoons (I didn't watch a huge number as a kid.) But I do think it's weird when I find myself with a crush on a book character, at least with a cartoon you have a visual.

It's got to be pretty widespread, Hentai exists for a reason.

Fixed. I think. Forum is being weird with links.

Thanks!

Oooh, ya. Good one.

Ivy and Harley definitely caught my attention in the Batman Animated show.

Archived