What if Jon Really is Dead?

John Suburbs

Did I miss something, Lord Jennings, The promised prince and now a Suburbanite all with Jon Snow dead threads on the same day or two? Jon Snow dead? Jon snow confirmed dead. What if Jon is really dead?

Rumor is there is a book coming out called Winds of Winter perhaps it has the answers you seek. Though perhaps not, as 3 years from now Martin may decide he needs to split the book in two and we only get Jaime, Cersei, Brie, Sansa (only two chapters though), Arya, and some people from down south. Oh boy I have been waiting for another Hotah chapter and Greyjoys, lots of Greyjoys, just not Theon but we will get Sam. Then we can wait 6 more years for a book with Jon.

Did I miss something, Lord Jennings, The promised prince and now a Suburbanite all with Jon Snow dead threads on the same day or two? Jon Snow dead? Jon snow confirmed dead. What if Jon is really dead?

Rumor is there is a book coming out called Winds of Winter perhaps it has the answers you seek. Though perhaps not, as 3 years from now Martin may decide he needs to split the book in two and we only get Jaime, Cersei, Brie, Sansa (only two chapters though), Arya, and some people from down south. Oh boy I have been waiting for another Hotah chapter and Greyjoys, lots of Greyjoys, just not Theon but we will get Sam. Then we can wait 6 more years for a book with Jon.

Ok I loled

That's what I'm saying. You're enough of a Thrones fan to come to a message board and you put an H in Jon's name. How could you read one book, let alone five, and come here with "John"?

I'll never understand people.

Jeez, it might be an honest mistake. The other day I unintentionally called him JUAN Nieve. :/

I read awhile back on "craziest theories" or "something like that" thread. Someone cracking pot that Jon did die ...just not yet. Bran eat his oatmeal and went to sleep then green dreamed his brother's murder.

Bran will them use this knowledge and his tree powers to warn Jon.

(Personally I think he's stabbed and unhappy but alive. But I thought it was worth bringing up.)

Ther's almost no way Jon is dead. If he indeed is, then there's no way he stays dead.

If, by some miniscule chance, Jon is and stays dead - it wouldn't bother me much, despite him being one of my favourite characters. I think Martin is already on the verge of overusing "Back from the Dead" trope, and Jon's potential ressurection won't help there.

Archived