Roose Bolton is garbage, and a clown.

E-Ro

I hate how he gets the best soundtrack titles so far.

I mean this seriously. Warrior of Light and the theme when he enters Braavos are fucking brilliant. Not even the Lannister theme is so epic

I mean this seriously. Warrior of Light and the theme when he enters Braavos are fucking brilliant. Not even the Lannister theme is so epic

I thought the scene where Rains of Castamere is playing while Ice is melted down and Tywin tosses the wolf pelt in the fire was one of the best scenes in the series

I thought the scene where Rains of Castamere is playing while Ice is melted down and Tywin tosses the wolf pelt in the fire was one of the best scenes in the series

It is good, but not that good from the shivers and epicness. I go just by sound here. And the Warrior of Light theme is just brilliant and otherworldly.

Rewatching the ice scene, it symbolizes[but only in the show scene] how the Starks were one, but now go separate ways.

That scene is beautiful but it was like, too much on our faces. A kind of obvious symbolism.

I agree, beautiful but also a little heavy handed. It must have served it purpose though, because (this IS a Roose thread, so might as well make the most of the analogy) I desperately wanted Tywin's hide, LOL

Yeah, he is. I don't understand why there is this new-found affection of him on the forums. Its so perplexing. The guy is a disgusting rapist, he most likely flays people(though there is no proof of this to be fair), he is obviously a villain and hes not even that great of a villain to be honest. He has not won a single battle in the series, and the sum total of his accomplishments add up to him getting his ass kicked at the green fork, sending the northern infantry to their deaths, and betraying his 16 year old king at a wedding. Great.

So what is it? Why the Roose love? Are you guys just like, the ultimate asoiaf hipsters?

He's an arse however he was right in betraying Robb.

VERY good scene. Definitely one of the best with the Tyrion trial, Stannis looking into the flames for the first time, & the beginning of season 3 I believe. The "Everyone youve ever known will be dead" then theme song....soo cool

Despite people calling him cartoonish and a typical villain, he has more of a personality and more layers and everything than most other characters.

And even if people hate him for the Red Wedding, this provided a wonderful twist and made for a good narrative. I love that. TV version was there also way better than the book version tbh.

Actually, and I swear this isn't biased ;), I found the March of the Unsullied to be the most epic theme. The last scene in And Now His Watch Has Ended is probably the greatest they've ever done. One unpopular opinion, I actually did like the Mhysa scene and the music for it was legit. Chanting High Valyrian in a gospel-y way was amazing.

You have to admit Roose love has created some interesting theories about him. He's practically dracula haha

But he's so boring I mean really his goal is the same as everybody else's more power, and he did it with help, he wasn't even the mastermind behind it.

Now that he has the North(and honestly I don't see why anybody would go to the extremes to get a region where everybody hates me to rule over)I'm like now what? Seriously he's so boring I don't get the appeal at all.

Actually, and I swear this isn't biased ;), I found the March of the Unsullied to be the most epic theme. The last scene in And Now His Watch Has Ended is probably the greatest they've ever done. One unpopular opinion, I actually did like the Mhysa scene and the music for it was legit. Chanting High Valyrian in a gospel-y way was amazing.

I am with you, Mhysa is amazing! That was a fantastic scene and music. And for a long time my favourite, but at the moment I am all Stannis music..but not his politics or agenda..

Only 28 days, then the soundtrack will be released....only 28 days...

I would also not mind having a ridiculous long loop of the "For the Realm" track.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, he is. I don't understand why there is this new-found affection of him on the forums. Its so perplexing. The guy is a disgusting rapist, he most likely flays people(though there is no proof of this to be fair), he is obviously a villain and hes not even that great of a villain to be honest. He has not won a single battle in the series, and the sum total of his accomplishments add up to him getting his ass kicked at the green fork, sending the northern infantry to their deaths, and betraying his 16 year old king at a wedding. Great.

So what is it? Why the Roose love? Are you guys just like, the ultimate asoiaf hipsters?

At least he's got enough juice in his balls to father two male heirs.

At least he's got enough juice in his balls to father two male heirs.

It's all about quality, not quantity :p Domeric was weak and Ramsay is a total loon. I'll take slightly damaged Shireen everyday :p

BtW E-Ro has fallen from this board, so don't bother waiting for a reply ;)

Archived