[Book Spoilers] Arya and The Hound Speculation

Ser Hugh BuckweII

Braavos is not "a set". The fact that they built an Iron Bank meeting room (and possibly some adjoining ones) doesn't in any way mean that also have a House of Black and White and the various places Arya goes as well, seeing as there's no crossover between them.

I have a feeling that we get a CGI of the Titan , and a CGIed Braavos 'harbor-canal' maybe a tiny bit of street, the room at the IB and that's all.

Later seasons I do wonder where in Croatia they will film Braavos, there is a town is similar to Bruges.

While this could happen it would be too much like how Syrio saved her for my liking, but you may be right. Of course it could be another scenario with the Mountain Clans where they fight them off and both escape, but the Hound is wounded and it ends like in the book.

Just seems to early for this since , we seem to know that Arya does not depart the Saltpans until E10.

What they are doing the rest of the time is a mystery to me right now.

Just seems to early for this since , we seem to know that Arya does not depart the Saltpans until E10.

They'll probably hang for a while, do some more killings and honest looting and whatnot til Arya proves to be too much for him to keep up. She has all ready sort of become the leader of the group.

Arya is going to Braavos in the show, there is no way they would leave that out. Now back to the topic, I am glad to see more Arya & the Hound traveling and being badass until they get back on track with what happens in the books at the end of the season.

While I was watching the season premier, when Arya and Sandor were looking at the inn through the bushes, I couldn't help but think to myself, "I would watch this spinoff."

Arya is going to Braavos in the show, there is no way they would leave that out. Now back to the topic, I am glad to see more Arya & the Hound traveling and being badass until they get back on track with what happens in the books at the end of the season.

While I was watching the season premier, when Arya and Sandor were looking at the inn through the bushes, I couldn't help but think to myself, "I would watch this spinoff."

haha i posted this elsewhere, but it seems to fit here, as well:

haha i dont know why but all of a sudden i get a "ohhh... what's Sandor done THIS time?!" kind of vibe. "How's he gonna get himself out of THIS one?!"

That Sandor Clegane.. Always getting himself into pickles. That's So Sandor, coming this fall, to NBC

haha i posted this elsewhere, but it seems to fit here, as well:

haha i dont know why but all of a sudden i get a "ohhh... what's Sandor done THIS time?!" kind of vibe. "How's he gonna get himself out of THIS one?!"

That Sandor Clegane.. Always getting himself into pickles. That's So Sandor, coming this fall, to NBC

I want merchanise.

Sign me up for

• 1 "Fuck the King" t-shirt
  • 1 "Fuck the water. WINE!" tankard
  • 1 set of "I'm going to eat every chicken in this room" steak knives.

I agree that Arya will not leave Westeros until Episode 10. As I posted earlier, in the meantime, from comments Maisie Williams, Rory and the Showrunners have made, i think Arya and the Hound are going on a road trip not in the books. I think it is going to be great and will serve the same purpose that Book Arya's travels with the Brotherhood had, to show how the war has devastated the common folk. It should provide some great entertainment by taking advantage of the chemistry between Rory and Maisie.

I want merchanise.

Sign me up for

• 1 "Fuck the King" t-shirt

1 "Fuck the water. WINE!" tankard

1 set of "I'm going to eat every chicken in this room" steak knives.

Pre-orders available, you can get Season 1 of That's So Sandor on DVD/Blu-Ray/Ultraviolet this winter for $19.95 at any fine respectable retail stores.

That's right behind my "What The Fuck Is A Lommy?" baseball cap.

Deleted Scene:

Arya: He killed Lommy.

Sandor: What the fuck's a Lommy?

Arya: SANDOR! YOU CANT SAY THAT ON NETWORK TELEVISION

Sandor: 'the fuck's a television?

I posted this at the end of Season 3, but I think it could still work:

He's not a Knight.

She's not a Lady.

Together, they're serving justice to the Riverlands

One Frey At A Time

[new material]

They could stay as the new owners/operators of The Crossings Inn (aka Colonel Sandor's Trident Fried Chicken)

Pre-orders available, you can get Season 1 of That's So Sandor on DVD/Blu-Ray/Ultraviolet this winter for $19.95 at any fine respectable retail stores.

That's right behind my "What The Fuck Is A Lommy?" baseball cap.

Deleted Scene:

Arya: He killed Lommy.

Sandor: What the fuck's a Lommy?

Arya: SANDOR! YOU CANT SAY THAT ON NETWORK TELEVISION

Sandor: 'the fuck's a television?

Sign me up!

Would this be the inevitable movie adaptation of That's So Sandor: http://24.media.tumblr.com/92ed85ba809cc3d5e14ff68318e33510/tumblr_n3rred6Yhe1rh2k1oo1_500.jpg?

I have a feeling that we get a CGI of the Titan , and a CGIed Braavos 'harbor-canal' maybe a tiny bit of street, the room at the IB and that's all.

Later seasons I do wonder where in Croatia they will film Braavos, there is a town is similar to Bruges.

To do it right, you would have to shoot in Venice...but that would be very expensive, and lots of people know Venice. Could maybe get creative with how you compose shots and use Chioggia. IMO, the architecture of Bruges would be too Westerosi.

Getting reflections right would take a lot of computing power, but what about a real canal in front of greenscreen?

More likely drop fake canals behind physical sets.

I hope it doesn't look anything like Lake-Town.

They'll probably hang for a while, do some more killings and honest looting and whatnot til Arya proves to be too much for him to keep up. She has all ready sort of become the leader of the group.

That's true, I think they were heading in different directions in the books, too. She heading to the place where he was, and he's heading away from it.

That's true, I think they were heading in different directions in the books, too. She heading to the place where he was, and he's heading away from it.

This.

I'm really hoping they've kept the gift of mercy and the "you remember where the heart is ?" line.

I was also thinking that team Arya/Sandor and team Brienne/Podrick will be roaming the Riverlands at the same time at some point, and I wonder if the show would be bold enough to have some sort of encounter happen ; that would be quite intersting imo.

This.

I'm really hoping they've kept the gift of mercy and the "you remember where the heart is ?" line.

I was also thinking that team Arya/Sandor and team Brienne/Podrick will be roaming the Riverlands at the same time at some point, and I wonder if the show would be bold enough to have some sort of encounter happen ; that would be quite intersting imo.

I will be shocked if Brienne/Podrick do much other than zoom straight to Lady Stoneheart.

I will be shocked if Brienne/Podrick do much other than zoom straight to Lady Stoneheart.

Well, Gwendoline Christie confirmed that

she bites of "someone's" ear and spits it back at them this season. So we'll definitely be getting some action.

If they do get to LS this season though, what the heck would they do next season?

It's funny that so many people aren't a fan of the Hound accompanying Arya to Essos but I find their interactions some of my favorite parts of the show.

HBO has done a great job with the Hound's character and if they want to keep this "buddy cop" thing going for ever I am fine with it.

It's funny that so many people aren't a fan of the Hound accompanying Arya to Essos but I find their interactions some of my favorite parts of the show.

HBO has done a great job with the Hound's character and if they want to keep this "buddy cop" thing going for ever I am fine with it.

I am fine enough they will want to play out this season. That is getting into too fanfic.

I actually want to see Sandor with the quite island. I take it is a huge spoiler but it will be how I want for them to keep the Hound. We are going be losing too many great characters this season.

2014 hbo buddy cops:

Rust/Chole

Arya/Hound

Archived