[Book & Show Spoilers] "First of His Name" Promo

Dany's Silver

We've seen photos of Maisie and Rory filming the preview scene. In them Maisie is lying flat on her back. I'm guessing she attemtps to stab the Hound, Needle doesn't penetrate his armor, he gives her a smack and tell's her to stop fucking around.

Also, I really hope Hodor goes full Hulk mode. He looks really angry in the preview.

any chance that Ayra 'sticking the Hound with the pointy end' could cause the festering wound that kills him?

I'd estimate the chances at 0.000000000000000000000% aka zero.

There is, however, a chance that she manages to make a scratch in his armor, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Sandor: "What the fuck are you doing? I like that armor! Look what you've done!" :D

I can't wait for Lysa and the Eyrie!!! I think Kate plays Lysa so well, and it'll be a shame if "only Cat" is in episode 7, albeit I think it will. I'd like it to be in ep 10 though, as the character is awesome! :D

The episode being named "Mockingbird" doesn't have to mean that Only Cat will be in it. It's probably an episode with LF's and Lysa's wedding, where we get to see more of the Vale people, get to see SR again (Lino Facioli is in the episode), learn more about LF's background through the interactions with Lysa and the Vale lords who are not fond of him, and hear some of his 'lessons' to Sansa.

I'd be extremely surprised if Only Cat is before the season finale, and even more so if it's in episode 4.7. D&D have said that the last three episodes are full of big, shocking moments - not the last four. (I'm willing to bet that the shocking moments in episode 8 include Arya leaving a wounded Sandor in addition to the Oberyn/Gregor fight.)

I was half expecting the scene to end with him awkwardly reaching down below under the blankets.

Btw, just how old is Tommen supposed to be in-show? The actor looks like's he's about fifteen, but the last time we saw Tommen on the show he couldn't have been older than ten. Are we supposed to believe the Tommen in the show right now is about 12 or 13? I'm somewhat confused on this matter.

Tommen V1.0 was 11 when cast in S01, so he would be 15 now. Tommen V2.0 is 16

There is, however, a chance that she manages to make a scratch in his armor, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Sandor: "What the fuck are you doing? I like that armor! Look what you've done!" :D

The episode being named "Mockingbird" doesn't have to mean that Only Cat will be in it. It's probably an episode with LF's and Lysa's wedding, where we get to see more of the Vale people, get to see SR again (Lino Facioli is in the episode), learn more about LF's background through the interactions with Lysa and the Vale lords who are not fond of him, and hear some of his 'lessons' to Sansa.

I'd be extremely surprised if Only Cat is before the season finale, and even more so if it's in episode 4.7. D&D have said that the last three episodes are full of big, shocking moments - not the last four. (I'm willing to bet that the shocking moments in episode 8 include Arya leaving a wounded Sandor in addition to the Oberyn/Gregor fight.)

It has to be episode 7.

Episode 8 already has two shocking elements with Oberyn losing, hound dead and Tyrion facing death

Episode 9 only wall with Yggrite's death.

Episode 10 there won't be time with two of the most shocking deaths in KL. Tyrion and Varys and Jaime convo. And also The UnCat reveal.

No need to put another scene with Lysa flying out because it would decrease the.importance of the scene as the viewer will be taken aback by other things, a minor character dying is almost forgetable.

And episode 7 is titled Mockingbird. ;)

It has to be episode 7.

Episode 8 already has two shocking elements with Oberyn losing, hound dead and Tyrion facing death

Episode 10 there won't be time with two of the most shocking deaths in KL. Tyrion and Varys and Jaime convo. And also The UnCat reveal.

No need to put another scene with Lysa flying out because it would decrease the.importance of the scene as the viewer will be taken aback by other things, a minor character dying is almost forgetable.

It has to be episode 7.

Tommen V1.0 was 11 when cast in S01, so he would be 15 now. Tommen V2.0 is 16

You're not talking about Tommen you're talking about the actors. Is it really that hard for people to understand there is a difference? Tommen is around 12 now according to the show-wiki. Which, yes, is a retcon because Loras had a line about Tommen being 8 in season 1, and we now that way less than 3 or 4 years have passed because Sansa is still 14 for some strange reason (said she was 13 in season 1 and should really be 15 now).

I'm 99% sure Only Cat is in finale.

We know it's in an Alex Graves episode, so it's either in 8 or 10.

I was half expecting the scene to end with him awkwardly reaching down below under the blankets.

Btw, just how old is Tommen supposed to be in-show? The actor looks like's he's about fifteen, but the last time we saw Tommen on the show he couldn't have been older than ten. Are we supposed to believe the Tommen in the show right now is about 12 or 13? I'm somewhat confused on this matter.

Why not? He looks young. Some actual 13-year olds look older than he does. I don't think he looks older than Isaac, and he's 14. We're also supposed to think that Jojen is, what, 15 (?), even though the actor is almost 24. But it works because he's slender and baby faced, and the only people who ever bring up Thomas Brodie-Sangster's age are those who have checked his date of birth.

I'm amused by the "Tommen's right hand" and "lucky Tommen" comments... A little while ago, when one of the trailers for the season was released and it had a shot of Sansa in bed, someone in comments on WiC.net wondered "is she touching herself?" and that silly little comment brought a landslide of rants against the "perv" and how sick and twisted, apparently, the idea of a teenage girl developing a sexuality is... But now when it's a boy (even though he's supposed to be even younger) all the comments are "Tommen must be masturbating to Marg now", "ooooh lucky Tommen nudge nudge wink wink". Hmm...

I really hope that they don't show their wedding at all. It won't be in this episode, or the next considering how packed it already is and how often we've seen Littlefinger and Sansa. If they do show the wedding! it'll happen in episode 7, I agree. But, consider these scenarios:

The wedding is in episode 7. Only Cat happens in episode 10. Everything seems good, but the title mockingbird would seem to be pointless if all that happened was a wedding and a few loath-full interactions.

The wedding is in episode 7. Only Cat, like many people suspect, also happens in episode 7. Having these two events in the same episode will make the unsullied shit themselves whenever the word "wedding" is mentioned, especially with all the plotting involving Margaery and Tommen. Imagine the unsullieds' fear at the prospect of Hizdahr and Dany marrying, and their joy of Ramsay and fArya, should they choose to include that.

We know it's in an Alex Graves episode, so it's either in 8 or 10.

Do you have a link to this information?

Why not? He looks young. Some actual 13-year olds look older than he does. I don't think he looks older than Isaac, and he's 14. We're also supposed to think that Jojen is, what, 15 (?), even though the actor is almost 24. But it works because he's slender and baby faced, and the only people who ever bring up Thomas Brodie-Sangster's age are those who have checked his date of birth.

I'm amused by the "Tommen's right hand" and "lucky Tommen" comments... A little while ago, when one of the trailers for the season was released and it had a shot of Sansa in bed, someone in comments on WiC.net wondered "is she touching herself?" and that silly little comment brought a landslide of rants against the "perv" and how sick and twisted, apparently, the idea of a teenage girl developing a sexuality is... But now when it's a boy (even though he's supposed to be even younger) all the comments are "Tommen must be masturbating to Marg now", "ooooh lucky Tommen nudge nudge wink wink". Hmm...

I've see comments of "he should have been lucky if Marg had raped him" :/

You're not talking about Tommen you're talking about the actors. Is it really that hard for people to understand there is a difference? Tommen is around 12 now according to the show-wiki. Which, yes, is a retcon because Loras had a line about Tommen being 8 in season 1, and we now that way less than 3 or 4 years have passed because Sansa is still 14 for some strange reason (said she was 13 in season 1 and should really be 15 now).

I know there is a difference. I also know that the previously cast actor would also look older than the show canon character. Most complaints are that Tommen V2.0 is 'so much older' when in fact he is not all that much older than his successor.

Do you have a link to this information?

I just remember that you could see Graves in the season 4 featurette (will look up which one it was), where they showed Dickie and her stuntwoman and Sophie and Aidan all in front of the moon door, giving some direction to Gillen.

I know there is a difference. I also know that the previously cast actor would also look older than the show canon character. Most complaints are that Tommen V2.0 is 'so much older' when in fact he is not all that much older than his successor.

Then why not talk about Callum and Dean, but yeah, that complain is dumb as fuck.

Is it really a double standard, though? In both cases the same type of people (straight men) are making the comments. Obviously in that case the comments towards Sophie Turner are a bit creepier, even though the comments towards Tommen (and Margaery) are also pretty gross and unnecessary.

I just remember that you could see Graves in the season 4 featurette (will look up which one it was) where they showed Dickie and her stuntwoman and Sophie and Aidan all in front of the moon door giving some direction to Gillen.

I watched the directing season 4 video, and there's a shot with Gillen and Graves talking, with Gillen in what you'd assume were his bed robes. I don't recall anything with Dickie or Sophie.

There was definitely a moon door scene shot in one of the featurettes (I though "A Foreshadowing" but maybe another one) because they were flipping out about it on winteriscoming.net. Will take a while to hunt for it there was so much promo stuff for season 4.

ETA: The scene's shot is in the "Production Designer" featurette. There are so many staff in it, that it's hard to make them all out. Could have sworn I saw Graves though. The one fiddeling with Gillen is a make-up artist though.

Archived