Details most wanted in a World of Ice and Fire

Entire world map you say? Next best thing: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_Lands_of_Ice_and_Fire

I want an *entire* world map. From 180 W to 180 E, from 90 S to 90 N. Mostly so that I can rub it in the faces of all the Daenerys "Magellan" Targaryen theorizers, but also because I'd like to know about the REAL far Essos and if that crazy Iron Islander was onto something when he talked about a western continent.

I want an *entire* world map. From 180 W to 180 E, from 90 S to 90 N. Mostly so that I can rub it in the faces of all the Daenerys "Magellan" Targaryen theorizers, but also because I'd like to know about the REAL far Essos and if that crazy Iron Islander was onto something when he talked about a western continent.

GRRM has already stated that we won't go further east than we have already have. Dany won't land on the the west coast and we'll only see Asshai in flashbacks (if we see it at all).

An entire world map would kill the mystery.

I think we will have many answers and just as many questions when the story is over. I think Martin has weaved an intricate plot spanning a great deal of time and that is my theory on why he is struggling to finish. I've said before, and I'll say it again: Martin will give us a Stephen King 'Gunslinger/tower' series ending. After all, does anyone sit on a throne forever?

Everything about the far east and Sothoryos; The Rhoynar cities, The Lands of Always Winter, everything about the Long Night, The Age of Heroes, those myths of some regions of Westeros like Nagga and the Storm God.

But I highly doubt I'll see those :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

A name for the Princess of Dorne (Doran's mother) :(

Anything about Essos and Sothoryos

More about the Green Men

More details on the Dance and its aftermath

(at least all of these are reasonable and likely to be included :p)

Interesting do you happen to know where the source to that information is?

Me? Well we got a glimpse pf a contents page, which may not have been final but is still a good indication. I don't have the link handy.

But I also think its likely to be in because of stuff Ran has said

I'd like all houses' sigils and house words.

Also, exactly what happened at Summerhall, more about CotF, how Baratheons and Tyrells became great houses, everything that lies east (Asshai, Qarth, Shadow lands, Ibben), more about Skagos and the North in general. Obviously, more about the Targs and some of them such as Aegon, Queen Alysanne, Baelor... I'm looking forward to the family trees as well. Oh, and more about Dorne and the Iron Islands - Nymeria's conquest, religion, houses...

Archived