Superman and Batman: The End of Humor

Rhom

• 2 months later...

I read that we will get a teaser trailer soon. It will play before a new Liam Neeson movie today, so that should mean it should get out on the internet soon too.

Anyway, regarding this movie I amn pretty excited about it. I do enjoy the casting to some degree, because they aren't just taking big names, they seem to go the other route, by having lesser known names that you kind of don't expect.

I don't know if Affleck fits the role acting wise, I don't think he has that dark edge a guy like Bale has, but Affleck at least looks the part. He's huge and will look like a beast in the bat-costume. Cavill and Gadot are both fine. Don't know about Luthor yet but we'll see I guess. I did enjoy Man of Steel and think it's a solid movie, although of course it has some flaws.

If the movie follows Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns story a bit I think this can become something quite good actually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Huh, I quite like it actually. The bald look doesn't work on everyone, and I had assumed this would be the case here. Still worried he'll be a little to slight of frame though.

Yeah, I thought he'd look horrible as a bald guy, too. However, it looks fine, and I'm not really worried about his frame. Since he's hopefully not supposed to be some kind of physical threat to Supes, I think the contrast between the two will work. Maybe.

Yeah, I thought he'd look horrible as a bald guy, too. However, it looks fine, and I'm not really worried about his frame. Since he's hopefully not supposed to be some kind of physical threat to Supes, I think the contrast between the two will work. Maybe.

Not to Superman, but he should still be able to intimidate everyone around him, he's got a big presence.

You don't necessarily need a big frame to have a big presence- he's got the stare down, anyway, hopefully he can carry it off.

Going back to the earlier question of what does 'unite the Seven' mean - I don't know Aquaman that well, but there was an article somewhere that said that there are seven legendary artefacts of Atlantis that have to do with the throne. I'd imagine it's to do with that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived