What Are You Listening To XVI: Don't Stop The Music

King Tyrion I

The White Stripes - You're Pretty Good Looking

Senseless Things - Too Much Kissing

Toto - Africa - this is because I followed Leap's link to You Can Call Me Al and saw this among Youtube's other suggestions and couldn't resist listening to it.

I got the Graceland album recently. It's an album I heard a lot as a child because my Dad used to play it often but I hadn't heard the album in full for a long time. It's a bit odd listening to it because some songs I remembered really clearly but others have elements I didn't remember, for example I'd forgotten how odd I Know What I Know was, I vaguely remembered the main lyrics but not the backing vocals. It is still a good album, You Can Call Me Al probably being the highlight.

I got the Graceland album recently. It's an album I heard a lot as a child because my Dad used to play it often but I hadn't heard the album in full for a long time. It's a bit odd listening to it because some songs I remembered really clearly but others have elements I didn't remember, for example I'd forgotten how odd I Know What I Know was, I vaguely remembered the main lyrics but not the backing vocals. It is still a good album, You Can Call Me Al probably being the highlight.

Graceland and Rhythm of the Saints are both what I would call perfect albums; every song is great, and the high points are huge. The backing vocals on I Know What I Know are amazing.

Graceland and Rhythm of the Saints are both what I would call perfect albums; every song is great, and the high points are huge. The backing vocals on I Know What I Know are amazing.

Rhythm of the Saints was the other Paul Simon solo album my parents had (as well some Simon & Garfunkel albums), I might get that sometime as well although I don't remember it as well as Graceland, other than Obvious Child (which is excellent). I Know What I Know is very catchy.

The Goblin King knows of what he speaks.

Rush - Freewill

Happy Friday erryone! :cheers:

That's a great way how to have a happy Friday! :cheers:

Lindsey Stirling - Spontaneous

It is, indeed! :cheers:

Red Rum - Red Rum

Alestorm - The Sunk'n Norwegian

Korpiklaani - Tequila

Ensiferum - One More Magic Potion

A Symphonic Metal Tribute to Pokémon Red and Blue

Archived