What Are You Listening To XVI: Don't Stop The Music

King Tyrion I

Probably didn't deserve a thread of it's own, but I think it's worth mentioning:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/nov/07/charges-attempting-procure-murder-dropped-acdc-phil-rudd?CMP=fb_gu

Obviously a poor lookout for justice if the charges are true, but in the light of an upcoming tour I can't help but be pleased that the band will be mostly together. They earlier confirmed (on facebook, and presumably their website) that the tour would be unaffected.

So will "Dirty Deeds" be on the set list?

The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack is really good too. Haven't heard Gone Girl yet, but I'm sure it's great.

Will give it a listen once I'm home. Thanks for the recommendation, though. What's "Darkthrone" like?

Josh Groban - Higher Window

Funny moment: When my roommate went to the bathroom I was listening to some relaxing classical music. When he came back I listened to Nile - Black Seeds of Vengeance. He was a little confused. :D

Now listening to Hoth's album Oathbreaker. Just a few days ago I found out, that they've released a new album this year. Black Metal + Star Wars = Awesome!

And since I know that there are a few more Blind Guardian fanboys/girls and I don't know if this news already reached you: They will release their thenth studio album on January 30, 2015. It will be called Beyond the Red Mirror.

Archived