[TWOIAF SPOILERS] Lord Elmo and Lord Kermit...

Lord Hanna

Yeah, admin changed the characters in the MUSH to reflect the info they got from GRRM for TWOIAF. Back in the old days of, er, last year or something, Tinessa was the late Lord Tully's only living child and became head of House Tully after his death. Her husband (and Lord Protector of Riverrun, I believe he may have been titled) was Ser Patrek Vance. My character was one of Ser Patrek's old squires.

That all changed when they changed Patrek to Lord Kermit and had Tinessa be the one from House Vance. We had a good old laugh about it at the time, couldn't believe GRRM decided to give them those names.

And yeah, there's also a Ser Oscar Tully on the Tully family tree too.

I have a mail in which George says that Elmo's father would have been Cookie Monster Tully, but he thought it might make the reference a bit too obvious.

That is pretty great. I think you could make it work. it could be a nickname. Maybe they have cookies in Lys and someone brought him some and he went crazy for them. Beggared the Riverlands to produce more cookies, convinced that the secret ingredient was blood sacrifice. He just sank further and further into madness until all he could say was "C is for cookie."

That is pretty great. I think you could make it work. it could be a nickname. Maybe they have cookies in Lys and someone brought him some and he went crazy for them. Beggared the Riverlands to produce more cookies, convinced that the secret ingredient was blood sacrifice. He just sank further and further into madness until all he could say was "C is for cookie."

:lol:

LOL

Lady Piggy of Maidenpool, Ser Big Bird the Tall, Lord Beaker the Bold and clearly Jaehaerys I is good king friday. Not to mention Blackfish the Grouch, and the Cookie Monster that rides.

Don't forget Lord Gonzo the manic. :)

I have a mail in which George says that Elmo's father would have been Cookie Monster Tully, but he thought it might make the reference a bit too obvious.

omg hilarious :rofl:

I strongly dislike the Kermit and Elmo stuff.

It breaks the spell of the books. Don't remind me that I bought a fictional encyclopedia.

Agreed. After reading this makes me wonder if I want to continue. While we r at it lets turn the targs into the sith and the Starks can be Jedi. Or while we are at it lets bring back Mr. Rogers and start renaming characters after puppets. After we run through Mr. Rogers don't forget to reproduce lamb chop while we r at it. Winnie the Pooh is next. What a disappointment.

Archived