Michael Brown Shooting Cont

Relic

Combative? I believe it was you who resorted to slinging curses. Reread your posts genius.

Yes, your tone throughout has been combative, including jabs about 'social justice butterflies, 'London flats,' and 'PBS documentaries.' In response to some of this, I used curse words. You'll survive.

But take some advice: you'll get a much better reaction from people if you don't throw out obnoxious shit like the above. Also if you don't make openly racist arguments (which it seems like you're walking back from for now, which gladdens me).

The movie is an example. I live in a city where there is a white side of town and black side. I have actually been in a ghetto. I understand. Some of you have seen ghettos (in PBS documentaries) and think you have a shred of an idea about what goes on there.

If your a white person walking into the Marina housing projects in Bridgeport, CT you are going to be stopped by the cops. Because no white people live there. What goes on? Herion and Crack being sold. The drug dealers themselves are cool. They want you to keep coming back, so they try to make sure your not fucked with. But it's the addicts who will rob you, take your shit. So they can stay high. If your looking for prostitutes, you don't have to go far. But they themselves are mostly addicts.

I actually lived in Marina for a year, with a black family, but don't let that stop all your righteousness.

I am willing to bet very few people on this board have as much experience with ghettos as me, yes. Does that make me some sort of expert? Compared to some who have never set foot inside a project, yes it does. Does that make me an expert on black people? No. Never claimed to be.

I marvel at the arrogance expressed in these statements and the stupidity.

Yes, your tone throughout has been combative, including jabs about 'social justice butterflies, 'London flats,' and 'PBS documentaries.' In response to some of this, I used curse words. You'll survive.

But take some advice: you'll get a much better reaction from people if you don't throw out obnoxious shit like the above. Also if you don't make openly racist arguments (which it seems like you're walking back from for now, which gladdens me).

Okay then. I'll take that under advisement. Cheers!

Effects such as?

Eg The oppressed being untrusted, them not being taken serioudly. The social mechanisms used to ignore and approve of the oppression remaining in place after it has been officially abandoned.

The movie is an example. I live in a city where there is a white side of town and black side. I have actually been in a ghetto. I understand. Some of you have seen ghettos (in PBS documentaries) and think you have a shred of an idea about what goes on there.

First, posters weren't American so they had no business commenting.

Now, if you ain't been in the hood you're clueless about ghetto life.

Next he'll be telling us, "You ain't black, so you wouldn't understand!"

Jslay, have you shared your beliefs with the homies in the projects?

And the reason is? Is affirmative action not working ?

The war on poverty is not working. 22 trillion dollars spent since 1960. But most of these guys suggest we throw more money at it. Brought this up awhile back but they couldn't handle it. We've moved far from the issue in Ferguson though.

First, posters weren't American so they had no business commenting.

Now, if you ain't been in the hood you're clueless about ghetto life.

Next he'll be telling us, "You ain't black, so you wouldn't understand!"

Jslay, have you shared your beliefs with the homies in the projects?

Oh that shit would be hilarious.

The war on poverty is not working. 22 trillion dollars spent since 1960. But most of these guys suggest we throw more money at it. Brought this up awhile back but they couldn't handle it. We've moved far from the issue in Ferguson though.

If by "could't handle it" you actually mean "the unfounded statement I made was directly refuted by statistics" than the above is an accurate description of the situation.

I saw that episode of Chappelles show too. But I hate to tell you, unless guns are involved most people are not fucking with me. Not going to pull the internet hero card, but my picture is in my profile. I'm intimidatingly big.

My profile pic proves I'm intimidatingly handsome. Woof.

Oh and you said you weren't gonna pull the internet hero card as you pulled it. Strange.

I think you'd get yelled at by an old black woman who wouldn't have time for your shit, and then you'd probably try and threaten her with violence.

Listen to this dumbass jslay? Ain't nobody got time for that. (Hypothetically of course I have no opinion on how smart or dumb his ass is)

I saw that episode of Chappelles show too. But I hate to tell you, unless guns are involved most people are not fucking with me. Not going to pull the internet hero card, but my picture is in my profile. I'm intimidatingly big.

I take it that's your tough guy pose?

Archived