Telltale's Game of Thrones: Spoilers Are Coming

l2 0 5 5

I had assumed it, too. But he wasn't 'killed'...he was stabbed in the back of the leg, and then a horse fell on him. So it's survivable, although who knows what sort of condition he's in. It does say "Ironrath is no place for the weak", so he might not be in the best of health when he comes back.

Good point. Possibly a cripple? We shall see.

I just bought the Season pass off PSN. Couldn't resist, it was 30% off AND because of the PSN outage at Christmas Sony is offering an additional 10% off for all PSN game purchases this weekend. How can I go wrong?

I think I'll wait for Episode 2 to come out before I actually start playing. That way I will have a decent amount of content to play.

Also because my wife likes GoT/ASOIAF and these are pretty decent character and story driven games she might quite like to spectate. She's not into games at all.

It's 30% off plus the 10%?

Yep, just for this weekend. So act soon. The list price is 30% off when you add the game to your shopping cart. Then when you go to your cart you enter the 10% off code like redeeming a voucher and that knocks 10% off your shopping cart total.

So I bought the 3 items together which added up to ~$70 NZD. I entered the 10% off code and it knocked $7 off the total to pay.

I just bought the Season pass off PSN. Couldn't resist, it was 30% off AND because of the PSN outage at Christmas Sony is offering an additional 10% off for all PSN game purchases this weekend. How can I go wrong?

I think I'll wait for Episode 2 to come out before I actually start playing. That way I will have a decent amount of content to play.

Also because my wife likes GoT/ASOIAF and these are pretty decent character and story driven games she might quite like to spectate. She's not into games at all.

If you can pleasure delay, i would definitely wait for the second episode to come out, and play them all at once. Seems like the general consensus for time played on the first episode is 2-3 hours. I finished and was slightly disappointed that I had to wait.

My first thoughf was that the coal boy worked for Varys, but dont all his little birds not have toungues? My only regret is not sending Serra out of the room. And I chose mercy for the thief, which probably wasn't smart either. But I guess none of it really matters.

My first thoughf was that the coal boy worked for Varys, but dont all his little birds not have toungues? My only regret is not sending Serra out of the room. And I chose mercy for the thief, which probably wasn't smart either. But I guess none of it really matters.

I didn't trust Serra, and sent her out of the room. She seems likely to wilt under Cersei's pressure.

I have no doubt that Serra would stab you in the back

Completely. I've read the book too many times to be fooled by that skulduggery.

Any word on the length of this episode? I'm assuming they'll all be roughly 2-3 hours long.

What's the consensus here? The game is $4.99 for me. 1 episode. Seems like a lot. Is it worth it?

I think it's worth it. I bought the whole game for $30 when it first came out, and feel like it was justified after just one episode.

The second episode is coming out on February 3 so you won't have long to wait for the next installment.

I think it's worth it. I bought the whole game for $30 when it first came out, and feel like it was justified after just one episode.

The second episode is coming out on February 3 so you won't have long to wait for the next installment.

Thanks! I downloaded The Walking Dead one because it was free, to see if I like it.

It is now 2:15 in the morning here, I have to stop playing! Lol

Archived