Football XXXII - Wenger In, Out? Shake It All About

Spockydog

Nah mate, sorry he already chose to leave you once. Can't imagine he'd want to leave the Champions to go to some perennial underachievers. He's tasted the good life now. Now going back.

Still only five points ahead though, that's what counts.

Yeah, you're not too far away. Good work, and a bit of luck, considering all the injuries. Would rather United finished second than Chelsea for sure

I big up Zabaleta, and then he goes and gets ruined like four times in the first five minutes. Is he drunk or something?

Drunk or no, he's still a good player!

..oh, and City are more entertaining when they defend in the modern "Liverpool"-fashion.

I think even the BBC Live Feed is a little biased against Manchester City...

26 mins

Edin Dzeko showed his rustiness there after having barely played in the past month or so. And he shows his keenness to make up for lost time a few seconds later when he leads with his arm to concede a free-kick in the Roma box. Which is a shame because Jesus Navas fired in the loose ball after the whistle had gone.

But the Barca-PSG game is starting to heat up. 1-1 and they're both going for it.

Edited to add:

Oh, Neymar. 2-1.

Holy crap, it's DJD!!!!

(Also, go Chelsea! Though i guess we don't really need this one, but recovering form after losing one in the league is important.)

In the flesh!

Actually... No, not in the flesh.

That was a blip. I don't know what Newcastle are up to but they should stop it. If I can call myself a Brendan Rodgers fan, I'm definitely NOT an Alan Pardew fan.

Archived