Football XXXII - Wenger In, Out? Shake It All About

Spockydog

No, to get his ass handed to him on a tray!

Nah. Wenger's gonna wind you up so much that you end up losing your shit and attacking your own team with series of rapid-fire flying headbutts. And then you will punch a horse.

i've gotten really lazy/indifferent to Newcastle. they are at arsenal today, which is 4 tube stops from my house and i've made no effort whatsoever to secure a ticket. thought historically we have a shite record there in my justification.

You can still do your part. Go and arrest a load of Arsenal fans for no reason or get the Tollington shut down for the day or something. There are plenty of options.

You can still do your part. Go and arrest a load of Arsenal fans for no reason or get the Tollington shut down for the day or something. There are plenty of options.

it would have to be for no reason, arsenal easily have the best behaved fans in london.

also, i really want to have a go a kicking a football into the huge fan ala iniesta in the nissan advert.

also, i really want to have a go a kicking a football into the huge fan

You could try kicking a football at those bunch of fans who do ArsenalTV, can't go wrong there.

Pity there aren't any early kick offs today. On a different note, this is an unfortunate story of an Arsenal fan treated rather disrespectfully by the stewards at the club at the Galatasaray home game.

On a different note, this is an unfortunate story of an Arsenal fan treated rather disrespectfully by the stewards at the club at the Galatasaray home game.

Eek. Those club-level season tickets go for about eight grand a pop. Bad enough that they're infiltrated by away fans, but to be treated like that, while most of the Galatasaray fans' behaviour goes unpunished... I'd be absolutely livid.

If the club has even a fraction of the class that they claim to have, they will reach out to this guy, and his son, in an attempt to make amends.

So it seems that Ally McCoist has handed in his notice at Rangers. The fans have been wanting him to go for a while, so you might think 'great', except that Rangers have managed to screw even this up.

See, it turns out that McCoist's contract allows him to give the club 12 months' notice, instead of simply quitting. So the club have to either give him a years' salary to get rid, or keep him on for 12 months. And since the board already spent all the club's money, and since they gave McCoist a contract that makes him the best paid manager in Scotland (despite being in the lower leagues), they don't actually have enough cash on hand to pay McCoist off. (In fact they may have to ask Mike Ashley for more money just to make the monthly wage bill.)

So they're stuck, and Super Ally's now going to be a lame duck manager. A role that he began by losing to Queen of the South last night. Strong work from Rangers as usual.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/415095/Man-City-SHOCK-20m-Newcastle-Papiss-Cisse

he's worth at least 50m, the daily star really is full of shit.

Would be a bit embarrassing for Aguero to get a better goalscorer of better goals in while the poor man's out injured.

Although given that Senegal are in the joke that is the ACoN, signing him as a backup when he won't be back till the middle of Feb and will probably need a rest would be a strange thing to do anyway.

Although given that Senegal are in the joke that is the ACoN, signing him as a backup when he won't be back till the middle of Feb and will probably need a rest would be a strange thing to do anyway.

Same reason I'm not putting any stock in stories saying City are signing Bony in January. Almost definitely complete nonsense with the ACN imminent

Pity there aren't any early kick offs today. On a different note, this is an unfortunate story of an Arsenal fan treated rather disrespectfully by the stewards at the club at the Galatasaray home game.

Honestly, I think the old man in the story greatly overestimates the authority of stewards on away fans.

Was he expecting the woman steward in question to scold Galatasaray fans and they just take it?

Bear in mind that we're talking about some of the most notorious hooligans in Europe, with dozens of stabbings on their record.

Had the steward stepped up to Turkish fans, situation would most probably escalate and there would've been much worse problems to handle.

Arsenal should've handled that better, from minor things such as the way they treated that man and his son over the mistake they made when selling those tickets all the way to refusing to accept that some away fans definitely require more than average English club fans.

Archived