Dear Luxembougers, you are not special!

Ser Scot A Ellison

Sorry to break it to you, but it's true.

You seem to be on an entirely different wavelength than the rest of the world.

You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as the rest of the world!

While your country is in a tiny economic mess, you dare to criticise Barak Obama- who history will eventually vindicate as the greatest leader of our time.

You perverted nihilism into lack of principles and escaping responsibility!

Your all damned Grand Dukes toadies your are!!!

Think about the arrogance of the Luxembourgese. It's like they're trying to be Swiss but more vaguely European, more mountainous, more multi-lingual, etc...while magically staying above the fray of the Euro crisis, football hooligans, and lax immigration laws.

From time to time you'll hear that Americans are arrogant, but what of Luxembourg?

Luxembourgeois?

Eta: Bacon-double-de-Luxemburger... Mmmmm

You seem to be on an entirely different wavelength than the rest of the world.

You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Wait... if they're on an entirely different wavelength, that means they are special. I call shenanigans.

I hadn't previously considered "sermon" a verb, but now that I think about it, it damn well should be. I can't wait to sermon some folks.

Of course, why would not it be a verb? Lecturing is for hippie intellectuals.

They do have the highest or second highest GDP per capita in the world, depending on what measurements you use. If that's not enough to make them special, it can probably help them buy something that will. Like a world record amount of crushed diamond nail polish. That's pretty special.

Arkhangel,

They do have the highest or second highest GDP per capita in the world, depending on what measurements you use. If that's not enough to make them special, it can probably help them buy something that will. Like a world record amount of crushed diamond nail polish. That's pretty special.

Bah! That all part of their scheme! They're just theives! Dirty, stinking, theives!

Precious...

Archived