Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

I'm drunk, but not that happy-go-lobster drunk that started this shit. I'm pouring high proof liquor in the smouldering embers of righteous rage. Picking twitter fights, stirring shit up with friends and relatives, and trying to enlighten the youth of today on the joys of (not so) subtle Swiftian satire.

Fuck your traffic jams and eat babies, you fucks!

You sound dangerious! Wanna my nexr mistake?

note to self: Ha ha, holy shit i need to quit drinking.

MMM...not a bad idea

I just stopped in to invite you all to my AA meeting. :D

Start it ES. I might wander in :D

You sound dangerious! Wanna my nexr mistake?

MMM...not a bad idea

Start it ES. I might wander in :D

Haha Bex I looooooooooooooooooove you. Work tomorrow (day off) Zero students with a hard deadline coming up next week showed up today. Zero. So I am going in tomorrow to supervise them for shit they should have gotten done TODAY. Because Friday equals thursday. I am NOT going in without a HANGOVER.

You silly creature! Your bong is right here and i ATE all the shrimp.

lucky for the Imp, you are on top of this shit Lily, ma cher ... but next time send a shrimp or two my way...or perhaps a boudin...it would go great with this bloody mary... :drool:

am i wroooooooooong?

have I run too far from my bong?

am I gaaaaaaww awwww awwwn?

left you here with-some-prawns

how many times do i have to tell you ...NEVER leave the bong....the bong is your friend....Never leave the bong!

...sheesh... <blazes up and regains buzz>

:smoking:

Safeway was out of Strongbow Gold Apple so I picked up a new brand of cider to try. It's called Smith & Forge and it tastes pretty bad. :ack: #FirstWorldProblems

When cider is bad, it's real bad. Best bet is to mix it 50/50 with some cheap liquor, add a little grenadine, and pretend it's a gutter Shirley Temple.

When cider is bad, it's real bad. Best bet is to mix it 50/50 with some cheap liquor, add a little grenadine, and pretend it's a gutter Shirley Temple.

Larry, that post was from 8:37 am. Why you start without me?

Could we get a few more people in on this daydrunk?

I got a new job/promotion, and people have been giving me bottles of liquor all week as gifts. My cabinet is getting out of control. :lol: I seriously have like 6 bottles of Apple Crown in there now (one of them is the liter size! yikes!) and someone just gave me a bottle of Pecan Pie flavored whiskey by Piehole tonight.

Going to make some sort of Apple/Pecan thing and see how that goes. :cheers:

ETA: Apple/Pecan shot over ice is gooooood. :drool:

Anybody else use this thread and the "what beverage are you drinking" one interchangeably? I'd like to apologize, to the entire Board, for confobuscating the both of them. I'll keep the nonsense over here in the future.

I read the wrong one by accident all the time and think "what is every one talking abou.... oh"

I read the wrong one by accident all the time and think "what is every one talking abou.... oh"

Well I'd like to tell you that drinking American canned beer brazenly on the streets of America would cure you of that filthy habit, but I'd be lying.

eta; to be clear, that's not just what I'd like to tell you, it's what I told you, and as it turns out, I was lying. Won't cure you of it at all. But don't let that stop you...

Archived