Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

Considering the revealing nature of the posts on this thread, yours is a very trivial confession.

I am sipping some wine and cleaning the house here. By "cleaning" I mean that I am glaring at the vacuum and wondering why I don't have a roomba. I suspect I'll be back here later.

What Solo meant was that he is drunk and entertaining himsef with enema fantasies. We are all featured.

:shrugs:

To each their own. He's not hurting anyone.

well as long as it gets into the bloodstream i guess :cheers:

Considering the revealing nature of the posts on this thread, yours is a very trivial confession.

I am sipping some wine and cleaning the house here. By "cleaning" I mean that I am glaring at the vacuum and wondering why I don't have a roomba. I suspect I'll be back here later.

because it might bump into the table and spill your drink....i mean, " ...careful, man...there's a beverage here!"

Haha. At a friends drinking whiskey from a wine glass while watching Pineapple Express. Night's starting off good.

Cleaning while drinking is the only way to go LV. It might take longer, but its much more enjoyable.

does sound good but i have sworn off vodka for lent...so it is wine from a water glass...and Inglorious Basterds for me...

i was thinking pimms and gingerale since i have decided it was something that must have been made to be pumped up the ass vs drunk, as it is absurdly bad on my uneducated palate, but i hear has a good buzz...

eta: cause i am too drunk to know the difference between hear and here...and the fucking dress is puke lavender and dried blood brown...whats wrong with you people...

:smoking:

Ughghnk

Butchers Bill is 8 cans of lager (ish) and best part of a bottle of red. My head is mostly okay but the floor won't stay still and I have this horrible pit in my chest that reminds me I was probably noticeably drunker than everyone else last night.

Eewww. Lager+wine. Recipe for disaster, my friend. Throw vodka into the equation and you are signing your own death warrant...

I am beered, aled, wined, whiskeyed, butter martinid and rummed out.

I need a new go to drink.

Ordered mint from the cooperative. Maybe a julep. Or spicy bloody maries

Archived