Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

The last two Sam Adams 'Cold Snap's look lonely in the fridge. Methinks I'm up for a Tuesday afternoon nap before spending the night with Pops at the rehab facility to prevent mean people from telling an incontinent war veteran that he will have to lay in his own urine if he urinates again. Drawkcabi, can I PM you?

Bright Blessings RockSniffer! :cheers:

The 2 hearted and rye are both flowing. Sent out some emails and what not I will regret in the morning. I started drinking when i got home from work around 2 pm, fell asleep by 5, woke up at 7 and thought it was 7 am rather then pm. Wasn't till I took the dog out and ate an omelette that I realized the sun was on the wrong side of the house and it was actually 7 at night. So bonus was, keep on drinking!

^ I did that once as well. Didn't realize I'd only been asleep for only 2 hours until I was already driving to work and I called my supervisor to apologize for being late. Sadly, I was sober when this happened, so I don't have a good excuse.

(Edited because I suck at using this site on my cell phone)

OMG. It's finally spring break (Holy Week) I have a break from Church and too much work tonight and I am trying HARD to relax. I think more whisky is called for. Working all weekend at home all weekend.....starting tomorrow.......after I wake up.......

And when my brain goes numb, I'll be painting my revolting kitchen cabinets and ugly bathroom while drinking some WHINE.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh FFS somebody give me a drink that tastes good with lot of disgusting Black Velvet because that's what I'm working on right now.

In happier news, thinking of getting a nice bottle of rye for the Justified finale next Tuesday. Never tried Knob Creek's rye, but I am a fan of JB's rye, also George Dickel's and Redemption. Any suggestions on a tasty spicy one out of my comfort zone that won't cost me more than $50 for a 750ml?

No rush, hopefully, I'll be comatose for the next 18 hours.

Archived