Walking Dead Season 5 (Comic Spoilers)

Mark Antony

This is just great! I finally decide to bail on this show and then Rick the Ricktator and his trustful minions are poised to become the next villains

Not in a million years I thought I would say this about this show, but if they manage to pull this reversal off it would be one of the most original and mind-blowing twists in the history of television. Yeah, hyperbole and all.

I loved Carol in this episode! Oh my my her proclamation of love for good ole Ed.

"I'm a people person"

Daryl - " you look ridiculous"

Lmao.

Is it too fucking much to have Daryl shower?! I hope Carol hoses him down. And his opossum. Yikes.

if I remember correctly this is the point when Abe hooks up with Holly and I think Andrea and Rick get together. I wonder if the show will do anything with that.

if I remember correctly this is the point when Abe hooks up with Holly and I think Andrea and Rick get together. I wonder if the show will do anything with that.

Rick hooked up with Jessie before Andrea. The show looks like it's definitely going to go that route. I assume we will get Holly at some point.

Rick hooked up with Jessie before Andrea. The show looks like it's definitely going to go that route. I assume we will get Holly at some point.

Did they? I'm blanking on it. I didn't realize Jessie is Moira from AHS.

I am looking forward to the scene with Michonne and the katana. I loved it in the comics.

Did they? I'm blanking on it. I didn't realize Jessie is Moira from AHS.

I am looking forward to the scene with Michonne and the katana. I loved it in the comics.

I totally blanked on it too. I vaguely remember the character of Jessie, I had to look it up to see what her deal was.

Yeah I only remember Jessie because I re-read the synopsis of this volume last week. I'd completely forgotten about her, but besides getting Rick over the Lori-phone with some sexing, she's pretty forgettable.

So Enid, is she a plant for the Saviors or is she just a weird kid?

Also, you'd think that Daryl would be perfect for the Runner job. Much better in the role than Noah, who walks with a freaking limp! But I imagine Noah is there precisely to show how incompetent Aidan and Nicholas are by them getting him killed.

Yeah I only remember Jessie because I re-read the synopsis of this volume last week. I'd completely forgotten about her, but besides getting Rick over the Lori-phone with some sexing, she's pretty forgettable.

So Enid, is she a plant for the Saviors or is she just a weird kid?

Also, you'd think that Daryl would be perfect for the Runner job. Much better in the role than Noah, who walks with a freaking limp! But I imagine Noah is there precisely to show how incompetent Aidan and Nicholas are by them getting him killed.

I was thinking the same thing wrt Enid and the Saviors. I wonder if she's the one that took Rick's gun?

I would think hunting would be ideal for Daryl's job.

How did you guys not remember Jessie? She grabs on to Carl in the middle of a zombie attack and Rick cuts her hand off.

That was my reaction upon re-reading about her. "Holy shit, how did I forget that?" But then I remembered like seconds later Carl gets shot in the face, which kind of steals her thunder.

That was my reaction upon re-reading about her. "Holy shit, how did I forget that?" But then I remembered like seconds later Carl gets shot in the face, which kind of steals her thunder.

This. I barely remember the character - certainly don't remember her name. But I do remember the hand chop and Carl getting shot.

I figured Enid took the gun. Morgan is too far behind right? I didn't make the spy connection but it would make sense.

I'm wondering if Judith will take the place of Carl's eye. I can't figure out how long they plan to keep judith in the story.

This. I barely remember the character - certainly don't remember her name. But I do remember the hand chop and Carl getting shot.

I figured Enid took the gun. Morgan is too far behind right? I didn't make the spy connection but it would make sense.

I'm wondering if Judith will take the place of Carl's eye. I can't figure out how long they plan to keep judith in the story.

Edit

Is anyone up to date on the comics?

Mostly... and I've wiki'ed the ones I havent read. Why?

I am.

what's with the talking walking dead? Are they actually people that have sewn on zombie skin? I left off at that point. It's kind of a wtf place to leave off.

It just struck me as very silly - but maybe the rest of that storyline is interesting? It just seemed far fetched iMO but I'm probably missing a big piece of the puzzle.

I'm afraid to Wiki any of it for fear of spoiling myself (with the exception of the above). I'm hoping that the answer is a simple one - if it goes into a new story arc I will wait to read it.

what's with the talking walking dead? Are they actually people that have sewn on zombie skin? I left off at that point. It's kind of a wtf place to leave off.

It just struck me as very silly - but maybe the rest of that storyline is interesting? It just seemed far fetched iMO but I'm probably missing a big piece of the puzzle.

I'm afraid to Wiki any of it for fear of spoiling myself (with the exception of the above). I'm hoping that the answer is a simple one - if it goes into a new story arc I will wait to read it.

It's normal people. They use the skins as a deterrent, like Michonne did with her pets. The other walkers don't bother them when they're wearing them.

A small detail, but I like it.

The different names all the different groups give the zombies. Ricks group, "walkers," the Governor, "biters," and Aarons group, "roamers." I don't know, that small detail just gives it a bit more authenticity, because I think that is how it would be.

Also loved how Carol is going to get hold of Daryl and make him keep up appearances.

Maybe she'll give him a sponge bath. :leer: :leer: :D

A small detail, but I like it.

The different names all the different groups give the zombies. Ricks group, "walkers," the Governor, "biters," and Aarons group, "roamers." I don't know, that small detail just gives it a bit more authenticity, because I think that is how it would be.

In a world that is apparently free of zombie movies I guess that would be true.

Archived