Walking Dead Season 5 (Comic Spoilers)

Mark Antony

Remember T-Dawg and Lori were both lost in, what, episode 3 or 4 of the third season.

It's not the deaths but the introduction of the character that's important eg Michonne at the end of season 2.

You do bring up a good factor of the show though in the sense things don't just happen in season premiers and finales.

I vote Donal Logue for Dwight.

If they do bring in the Saviours this season, and have a big death at the end, I wonder if we might not see Abraham get arrowed?

The bat scene definitely got me worried, though ...

Gotham probably prevents Logue. I'm still on the Durand ship (surely The Strain didn't get a 2nd season?)

From what I remember, Abraham was killed in an attack on the town? That may require things moving fast.

This is probably harsh but I'd have no problem with Abraham dying in the show at all. Other than his cartoon appearance he doesn't bring much to the show at all. He barely seems to interact with Rick whereas that was one of the key things about him in the comic.

Other than his cartoon appearance he doesn't bring much to the show at all. He barely seems to interact with Rick whereas that was one of the key things about him in the comic.

I think Daryl is responsible for the changes to Tyrese and Abraham. With him as Rick's right hand man these guys get pushed to the background. Right now Abaraham is merely "big angry guy", I don't think his death would have a huge impact.

I think Daryl is responsible for the changes to Tyrese and Abraham. With him as Rick's right hand man these guys get pushed to the background. Right now Abaraham is merely "big angry guy", I don't think his death would have a huge impact.

It's true. Probably moreso because Daryl isn't in the comics either so characters that would have filled the role have to be sidelined. I'm pleased they have at least got Michonne into a leadership role similar to that of the comics now. It's just a shame that it really causes Abraham's character to suffer - although I was never a huge fan of him in the comics either.

Let's hope they don't minimise Jesus when he turns up.

Gotham probably prevents Logue. I'm still on the Durand ship (surely The Strain didn't get a 2nd season?)

Yeah, you are probably right. Still, he is my first choice. I'm not sure about Negan. Rollins is a cool choice, but whoever suggest Jon Hamm is brilliant. He could be good, I think. Or, Patrick Warburton (David Puddy on Seinfeld / The Tick). Also hilarious.

The Strain did get renewed. I believe that it is in production right now.

Yeah, you are probably right. Still, he is my first choice. I'm not sure about Negan. Rollins is a cool choice, but whoever suggest Jon Hamm is brilliant. He could be good, I think. Or, Patrick Warburton (David Puddy on Seinfeld / The Tick). Also hilarious.

The Strain did get renewed. I believe that it is in production right now.

Wonders never cease RE The strain.

I don't think anyone would dismiss Jon Hamm in any role so it's not much of a surprise. I'm sure the producers of Walking Dead would let Hamm play Lucille as long as they had him.

I hope they at least get someone who did as good a job as morrissey did with the Governor. Didn't look the part but played it incredibly well. Although the problem with Negan is it appears to be a long-term gig so bigger actors may be hesitant.

Archived