Boarders you want to meet (part deux)

Howdyphillip

I've only been here just over a year now, but there are so many wonderful people here. I've had the pleasure of getting to know some of you more closely, and I would of course be delighted to meet those people - Cora, Buckwheat, Adara, RhaenysBalerion, King_Tyrion, Dreamsongs/Bex, Mark Anthony, Gillio...and many others from Forum Games too. They are all such great people.

Others I would like to meet are Leap, Theda, Dracarya and some of the folks from chat. I've probably missed a few.

Oh, and there are also a lot of you where I might not necessarily know you well, but I'd love to listen to you talk about certain topics you are passionate about.

We should totally organise a meet. The London BwB are awesome, and I could do with getting out more with interesting people.

GW,

Well, I had the great pleasure of meeting you and your wife in Raleigh many years ago, now. I hope to see you both again soon. Spokane, Kansas City?

It's always been great seeing folks, it's just sad that Mya, Dub, Bale, Stego, etc etc etc are just a little more than a stretch down the street and I've only been able to catch up with Stego once in a great while at his gym.

Would LOVE to get to either or both....but not likely. Hell, we can't even get to Boskone.

• 2 weeks later...

Tons!

The Xs, Chef and Kair, Alex, Larry, The Lobster, Min, Limer, SJohn, solo, DG, Horza, Buckwheat, Lily, Theda, Gillio, Tears, Elder Sister, Stubby, Scot, Ini, Balefont, Raja, Polish, Robin, Terra, Helena, Luke, and loads more I've not mentioned...

There are people I'm not keen on on the forums, but there are a ridiculous number of people who are totally brill.

Would love to share a fosters top and some light banter with you brother

Tons!

The Xs, Chef and Kair, Alex, Larry, The Lobster, Min, Limer, SJohn, solo, DG, Horza, Buckwheat, Lily, Theda, Gillio, Tears, Elder Sister, Stubby, Scot, Ini, Balefont, Raja, Polish, Robin, Terra, Helena, Luke, and loads more I've not mentioned...

There are people I'm not keen on on the forums, but there are a ridiculous number of people who are totally brill.

:blushing: :blushing: Are you sure you have not mixed up any names? I mean, of course I am flattered, but I think we spoke like once. ;) :blushing: But this is very kind of you!

Would love to meet Nas the Donkey at some point

yup

Thirded.

This ought to happen all at once, really. I do fear the likelihood of the resulting beer shortage in whatever city the meeting takes place, though.

The only person listed by 'name' I haven't met is Wert, so he'd be #1.

But there isn't really anyone in the BwB whom I haven't met whom I would NOT want to meet. You never know who you are going to like.

I actually met Wert In Norwich, England when AFFC (2005ish?) was released. There were about 25 people in the room, and I'm pretty sure I was the only American, oh how times have changed (I saw the dude after ADwD dropped in Denver, and there was about 500 ppl there.). Dragged my wife, and made her get a bunch of books signed for me (I think I was over the limit). Adam, If I remember correctly, had a copy of Fevre Dream he was going to get signed as well, and I commented to him how hard it was for me to get my hands on that book.

He was nice.

Oh man, grabbing some pints in England with Soylent Brown, MinDonner, Alex, and Hereward would be my British dream come true.

Bonus points if Hereward refuses to sully himself, and sends 'his man' as a sort of walking video conference proxy, a la incarcerated George Bluth.

Edit: they're British, not brutish. That's all me, baby.

Oh man, grabbing some pints in England with Soylent Brown, MinDonner, Alex, and Hereward would be my British dream come true.

Bonus points if Hereward refuses to sully himself, and sends 'his man' as a sort of walking video conference proxy, a la incarcerated George Bluth.

Drank with Alex In the states and England. Min in Iceland and England.

The both of them are a credit to the human race.

:agree:

And lots of other folk besides.

Seriously, I would love to meet every single one of you. :kiss:

I wish I had a teleporter to transport all of you to my house. Am having so much fun gardening today. It's gorgeous here!

Would love to have Tears, Lany, and Jade here to help me plan my vegetable gardens. The rest of you could just hang out and play with the dog.

I've met over 100 people from here, and there are at least 100 more I'd love to meet. (just excuse me if I am quiet at first, I take a little bit to get comfortable, then you can't shut me up :lol: )

GW,

Well, I had the great pleasure of meeting you and your wife in Raleigh many years ago, now. I hope to see you both again soon. Spokane, Kansas City?

Are you coming to KC? Would be so awesome to see you again!

I wish I had a teleporter to transport all of you to my house. Am having so much fun gardening today. It's gorgeous here!

Would love to have Tears, Lany, and Jade here to help me plan my vegetable gardens. The rest of you could just hang out and play with the dog.

I'd love to come hang out and help you with the gardens. BTW, you top my list of people I want to meet right now!!

This ought to happen all at once, really. I do fear the likelihood of the resulting beer shortage in whatever city the m

eeting takes place, though.

This does need to be done. I suggest neutral ground. Belgium. Bruges.

I'm honoured.

We are really the worst cunts alive though

Archived