Boarders you want to meet (part deux)

Howdyphillip

Since the topic is getting up there in the thread count, Here is a second thread.

I still want to meet all of you guys. You should all come over for a BBQ...

would love to meet you, mate! Though not sure how much that would be reciprocated considering i'd be the annoying veggie at the BBQ :P

Ser Scot,

I just smoked a pork shoulder for 14 hours yesterday to make pulled pork to use in enchiladas, tacos and and various other dishes this week and it was delicious.

However, when I discuss BBQ, I mean the cow. Just one bite of the perfect brisket and I will have you cursing that Carolina sweet pork you love so much...

Theda...

I'd love to meet you as well. I already consider you my online niece. I can grill a mean portabella for you.

Not to throw down a gauntlet in the 'Q wars, but some of the best I ever had was mutton (it's a KY thing). But in general, I'm a (Western) Carolina type girl.

Anyhoo, I want to meet more of you! At some point I should just post my travel schedule and see if anything could work. . . .

I'd most want to meet X-ray, terra, Naz, and sologdin. The rest of you scare me a little

There is no possible way you could be afraid of me other than fearing my predilection for Buck Owens and Lefty Frizzell.

I have been lucky enough to meet some very interesting folks from the board. I'm hoping to meet Fragile Bird and Elder Sister - perhaps in Spokane this August....

I will be there. I'm a letdown in person, though. I'm much more fun online. :D

Archived