Boarders you want to meet (part deux)

Howdyphillip

This is how serious we Southerners are about our bbq; yesterday, a bunch of us in a conference room nearly came to blows over who has the best bbq in town.

BBQ is serious bidness.

Seriously doubt it! We have to add Bex to our Southeastern Takeover.

I met Kay. I peed. Sologdin was too scared to show up.

You also have the dubious honor of being the only border to see Vinny and his stupid jughead hat

Anyone who doesn't believe in the awesomeness of Eastern Carolina-style barbecue needs to experience this place. The Brunswick Stew there is incredible, too. :drool:

They'll ship it anywhere in the US too, so if you're feeling extra adventurous, PM me your address and I'll send you some. It's not a trap, I promise. :D

PETERBOUND IS STILL A CHARMING HANDSOME MOTHERFUCKER.

Dude can destroy a plate of sushi like a goddamned champion.

All of this is true, although I take a lot more pride in my choice of stylish footwear

You guys are pretty awesome as well.

Thanks for meeting up with me. Don't think take that for granted. There are still really great people in the world, even in the big city, and you guys/gals are some of them.

The community we have here is something special, and I hope others take advantage of it when they travel.

And holy shit they food was good.

Anyone who doesn't believe in the awesomeness of Eastern Carolina-style barbecue needs to experience this place. The Brunswick Stew there is incredible, too. :drool:

They'll ship it anywhere in the US too, so if you're feeling extra adventurous, PM me your address and I'll send you some. It's not a trap, I promise. :D

I take your word for this. And you know my address. ;o)

you know whom I want to meet ? the genius who created the Hound and Mountain are brothers thread. Easily the best thing I've read on this damn Forum

Too weak an effort to be an alt, so I will sincerely concur. JL is on my list for sure, even if he loves the wrong kind of football.

Everyone from the UF thread: Mandy, Lady Narcissa, emberling, Sean F, darth richard, deedles (already met her but she's the best so would love to see her again) among others, so I can finally lament about THOSE DAMNED ELVES to people who understand me.

PS. No elves welcome.

I will be there. I'm a letdown in person, though. I'm much more fun online. :D

I find this hard to believe. No worries though, I'm probably a let down in person and I can't hang all night (any more).

And I"m super happy I'll get to meet you.

I will be there. I'm a letdown in person, though. I'm much more fun online. :D

I find this hard to believe. No worries though, I'm probably a let down in person and I can't hang all night (any more).

And I"m super happy I'll get to meet you.

I want to just meet someone who is an ASOIAF fan and with who I could talk about it.... I've never met such person and I feel lonely.... most of my friends only watch stupid shows, read about celebrites or play games for whole time.... They started " I won't read any book in 2015" fanpage on Facebook [emoji35]

Is it so too much? :( Just ONE person...

I would want to meet any and all, especially the grouchy ones in the politics thread.

The one poster who does stand out for me, in terms of meeting someone, would be Hear Me Meow (who spends most of her time in Gen. ASoIaF). Her debating style is infuriating and frustrating and I would like to see the person behind the crazy theories about Robb (always negative, of course).

Archived