What Shoe Do You Put on First, And Why?

kairparavel

why shoes and not something interesting, like brassiere cups?

That's easy. Bend over and do both at the same time. Try that with pants, as in getting both legs in at the same time.

I have no idea. But I do lace the one I put on first before putting on the other. Only heathens do differently.

At the end of the day (or the beginning), I'm happy as long as the shoes are on when I leave the house.

Or it shows that one has moderately average recall and/or does not have dementia.

Only if you're asking somebody within a few minutes after he or she has done it.

I've put on shoes twice today (the last time about two hours ago after I went swimming) and I don't know which I put on first, and I really do not have dementia or very bad recall for most things.

That's easy. Bend over and do both at the same time. Try that with pants, as in getting both legs in at the same time.

Speaking from experience, this is even more fun when attempted on a trampoline.

On odd mornings, I start with the left foot. On even mornings, the right. Of course it's reversed in the afternoons, then reversed twice more in the evening, and obviously whether a day is even or odd really depends on where I'm located at the moment.

On odd mornings, I start with the left foot. On even mornings, the right. Of course it's reversed in the afternoons, then reversed twice more in the evening, and obviously whether a day is even or odd really depends on where I'm located at the moment.

How about teeth brushing? Any rules there?

The mind boggles. Unless we are talking about pants. Then I'm merely impressed.

:blushing: so, I just read Larry's post that you were responding to. That'll teach me to try and be witty.

Yes, I was talking about pants/jeans. I'll just back out now, and go hide in a corner

Speaking from experience, this is even more fun when attempted on a trampoline.

Off topic (or probably not) but I had friend who broke his nose, on his birthday, by mistiming a trampoline jump and kneeing himself in the face.

On topic I'm a centre left shoe putter onner.

Off topic (or probably not) but I had friend who broke his nose, on his birthday, by mistiming a trampoline jump and kneeing himself in the face.

On topic I'm a centre left shoe putter onner.

Yes, trampolines are dangerous kids. And painful, oh so painful.

(I actually used to do trampolining myself, and, um...yeah. Been there done that, with kneeing myself in the face. Only in my case I was travelling at a hell of a speed. My own fault though. When your coach says knees apart, you should listen :p

Archived