What Are You Listening To - Vol. XIX "The Music of the Night"

King Tyrion I

The new Jamie xx record is pretty great. Been listening to that for the past few days. On the other hand, I'm quite disappointed with the new Florence + The Machine record, who knows though, it might grow on me.

I disappointed with the florence album too tbh...been playing in work and i havent noticed any stand out songs OTHER THAN What Kind of Man because that song is fantastic tbh

It's odd, isn't it? I'm a big fan of both Lungs and Ceremonials, but besides St. Jude and a couple of other songs, the rest seem pretty forgettable.

Re: Shadow Queen - I can't speak for other people, but if there's a track/ artist that seems close to something that I would listen to ( which is rare) I usually click on it.

I LOVE Lungs. Really love it. I think I just completely skipped over Ceremonials; I don't really remember listening to it or thinking about it or anything. I'm disappointed because I'm obsessed with What Kind of Man and the rest of the album is just a bit...I don't know, boring, I guess. :(

I saw Steven Wilson live on Saturday which was fucking AMAZING and so now I'm listening to his latest album again, most of which was played to perfection on Saturday. At first I wasn't sure how to rank this against his latest, but the more I listen, the more I think I might like it the best out of all of his solo albums.

Anyway, Steven Wilson - "Routine"

Love, love, love that album. Couldn't really get into their latest though, unfortunately.

Archived