Dear Monkey

Larry of the Lawn

Dear Monkey,

I've heard that there are two advice threads, one that only tells truth and one that only tells lies. How can I tell which is which?

Monkey, have you ever ridden a donkey? Was he/she startled by your casual handgun fire? These are important questions.

Lermo

I have not, but I probably should. I would imagine that your kind would find this sight most humorous. Now if I only knew where I could find a donkey...

Dear Monkey,

is Larry drunk again?

Not that its any of my beeswax! :)

The inclusion of the word "again" confuses the issue. I am not sure that he has ceased to be drunk, so it may be more accurate to say that larry is still drunk.

dear monkey--

is larry the limp the evil twin of larry the imp?

thanks, s.

I think not. The limp are a poorly-understand and wrongly vilified group much like imps. Now if one were to produce a limp imp, however, that would indeed be unspeakably evil.

Dear Monkey,

I've heard that there are two advice threads, one that only tells truth and one that only tells lies. How can I tell which is which?

You must find the donkey and ask him which advice thread he would listen to. Then you shall have your truth.

You must find the donkey and ask him which advice thread he would listen to. Then you shall have your truth.

Nice.

Dear Monkey,

Why are you getting so many asinine questions?

Let's try a serious one.

Will you go with me?*

Yes No

Circle one

*this contract subject to the same rules as 6th grade.

Dear Monkey:

Congrats on your advice column. I hope you don't let success go to your head. Look what happened to the Donkey. He's Justin Bieber and Guy Fieri now and talking about a gig on Dancing with the Stars.

Any tips on how to deal with mosquito bites? My habit of constantly wanting to be outside has resulted in me being covered with the suckers, plus I'm all scratched up from picking blackberries.

Kind Regards,

Chewtoy for Bugs

Archived