Fargo Season 2: you betcha!

Baitac

When we left Peggy, the 3 Gerhardt gang members had been killed or knocked out, Dodd being either knocked out by the cattle prod or killed.  When Lou and Ed emerged from the woods and Hank drove up in the police car, Ed hoofed it back to the house and Hank told Lou not to go after him because they knew where he would be.  Hanzee, of course, then emerged and decided to start walking after Ed.

I assume that when Ed got to the house, Peggy was packed and ready to go, and gave him a rundown of what happened.  Clever, clever Ed must have checked on Dodd, finding him either dead or alive, and then putting him in the trunk.  They seem to have taken Dodd's car or the car of one of the gang.

Hanzee, I'm sure, did not hurry after Ed, thinking he'd find Ed crying over Peggy's dead body.  He probably got there just in time to see them take off.

Almost right...the police got there first.  Nice move of Hanzee to look at the hotel reservation on the fridge.

Do you understand the difference between thinking and being?

So was Hanzee at first trying to save Dodd, but so warn out by the time he got to him, he released he wasn't worth saving in the first place or do you think he was just tracking Dodd down to kill him the entire time? I can't make up my mind on this one.

Dam it why is Hanzee such a great character.

So was Hanzee at first trying to save Dodd, but so warn out by the time he got to him, he released he wasn't worth saving in the first place or do you think he was just tracking Dodd down to kill him the entire time? I can't make up my mind on this one.

Dam it why is Hanzee such a great character.

yeah I can't make up my mind either/ that conversation Hanzee had with Bear a couple eps back makes me wonder if he is still loyal to Bear/Floyd or if he has gone completely rougue. 

Knew Dodd was going to cry like a baby!

I didn't want this episode to end.  Kept rewinding just to hear top notch dialogue over again.  That bar seen with Hanzee was really well done as it was the perfect scene to lead into him eventually killing Dodd.  

I really can't wait to watch this whole season over again.  I never would have thought Kirsten Dunst could carry it so well.  Awards are going to rain down on her next year.

I think Hanzee was a good loyal Dodd follower until the events shown in this episode.  I think the bartender who spit in his water, who doubted his three tours in Vietnam and his purple heart, the three rednecks going after him, the gas station owner who was not as obnoxious but still asked him to leave if he wasn't going to buy anything, then Dodd cursing him with slurs, just pushed him over the edge.  Hanzee knows he may have killed two cops, I think he said fuck this shit, just fuck it.

Archived