Fargo Season 2: you betcha!

Baitac

Just watched and I'm so glad that Hanzee got away...at least for now. As soon as he walked into the cabin and didn't immediately kill Ed and Peggy, you knew Dodd was a dead man. Such a great episode with some fantastic acting. Only two episodes left, damn.

As soon as he walked into the cabin and didn't immediately kill Ed and Peggy, you knew Dodd was a dead man. 

Totally. It's only been 8 episodes but some of these characters have come to life in vivid fashion. 

is Hanzee supposed to be sympathetic? He straight up murdered two cops/

People who do terrible things can still be sympathetic. That's been the basis for a lot of TV since The Sopranos. I feel for him because he's clearly been treated like shit because of his race his entire life. 

By the way are we supposed to be thinking he's Otto's bastard? We know he came to live with the Gerhardts when he was nine. Dodd is constantly calling him half-breed, so he's only half native american and Dodd is aware of that fact. I know that's not conclusive but if he is Dodd's half brother then that makes the abuse even worse. 

Just watched the latest episode, it was amazing! I've enjoyed the quirky humor of the series throughout but "Loplop" was just damn belly-laughing funny! The secenes with Ed, Peggy, and Dodd, especially when he looked at her looks at Ed, rolls his eyes back to Peggy, I was guffawing. So great.

Then for the mood to totally sober up to tense and bad ass with the Hanzee scenes...this is just one of the greatest seasons of TV ever.

I've always believed Dunst was a good actress, this series proves it. She only got horribly miscast and misdirected in a franchise so huge it's loomed over her career somewhat.

I was looking at Alison Tolman's IMDB page and it says she was born in 1981.  That puts her character if the same age in 2006, as having been born in 1972.  Is Molly in season 2 (1979) seven?  Seems younger...  Not that it matters.

Archived