Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, 666

JonCon's Red Beard

One of the latest books by former Pope Benedict actually talks about a mistranslation of the Bible. He kinda said that in an interview "people believed that but it's not even translated properly. Don't take it literally". So, yeah, I can believe that too :lol:

I'd love something like this to happen just to see Melisandre's 'I gone fucked up' reaction.

Eh, you might see that anyway once she admits to herself that she interpreted her visions all wrong.

She's never going to do that.

Mel: Oh, fires... show me a solution for everything! Show me Azor Ahai, the saviour! The protagonist of this plot!

Fires: *Jon Snow*

Mel: I don't get it.

Eh, you might see that anyway once she admits to herself that she interpreted her visions all wrong.

You're joking right? She'll see Jon Snow slaying Others left right and centre while Stannis lies dead and still be preaching: "All glory to the hypnotoad Stannis Baratheon!" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64Qq31ucGy0

Confession: I totally think Aegon is not a Blackfyre.  I think the story is setting him up with the irony of being the son of Rhaegar, but no one believing his claim.

I've gotten better, but I used to no be able to stay away from any Blackfyre/Aegon theory topics.

ETA: I know the OP's view of the matter, but I'm totally looking forward ot Preston Jacobs upcoming "Aegon VI" video series.

Pah. Pah, I say. Pah.

I might have to hand in my Straight Dude Club membership card, but not even her boobs could redeem that mess for me.

I think we're just past the point where boobs make something good. Especially in a series where Melisandre gets them out at a drop of a hat (screw the show for Jon's reaction to that as well).

I think we're just past the point where boobs make something good. Especially in a series where Melisandre gets them out at a drop of a hat (screw the show for Jon's reaction to that as well).

i hated that scene so much

i hated that scene so much

It's like they missed the entire reasoning behind Jon's avoidance of Mel. It's not because he's in mourning (though he is) but because he is wise enough (at least for now) to not entangle himself with this woman.

Isn't that why the sow is on HBO? No boobies on Vikings or Walking Dead.

Why nobody wonders about Haldon? Everybody is examining every single hair of Lemore but he hadn't even explained why he left the Citadel? <O> Not even Tyrion. :dunno:

IS HE PERFORMING SORCERY ON US FOR NOT TO ASK?!?!

To be fair Tyrion is too busy wondering about Lemore's boobs. 

I always wondered why Haldon was never brought up in discussions.  Its always Septa/Lady Lemore. Perhaps we should start one?

Archived