Dating: a thing people are forced to do that no ethics committee would allow

Datepalm

Carry on. I got nothing. Contemplating texting Chemist Dude (AKA, Other Indian Phd Guy. Maybe I need to stop reducing men to ethnicities. I'm beginning to feel kinda racist.) I'd need to facebook him or something. I'll be back in three weeks...too far away to start laying groundwork for a hookup when I get back? My brief foray to second base (I think. The whole american baseball metaphor is not my strongest. May have checked wikipedia.) with him has settled into being a really nice memory, but not sure if it's something I want to - or can - follow up on. I'm kind of fascinated by the chaotic element of all this human interaction stuff. There's never any telling whats going to happen, is there? Not sure I approve, really.

Back in caveman times when they played baseball with rocks and sticks, getting to first base was kissing/necking, second base was feeling up, third base was all the way home; i.e., penetration.

For all I know, now third base is anal.  :dunno:  Although, I've heard that people are growing bored with that now since it's old hat. 

Human interaction is highly overrated.  (You can take this with a grain of salt, though, since I'm a bot.)  IMO, you're fine as you are, DP. 

down my way, home run refers to coition proper, whereas grand slam typically involves simultaneous participation in all of the major prohibitions, as identified by the learned dissent of justice scalia in lawrence v. texas, to wit: 

bigamy, sodomy, incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity.

down my way, home run refers to coition proper, whereas grand slam typically involves simultaneous participation in all of the major prohibitions, as identified by the learned dissent of justice scalia in lawrence v. texas, to wit: 

If you ever manage a grand slam, I will stand in awe. And wonder if you need a third hand to pull it off.

third base was all the way home; i.e., penetration.

For all I know, now third base is anal.  :dunno:  Although, I've heard that people are growing bored with that now since it's old hat. 

Third base was awkward groping of genitals.  

Also, if your anus smells like an old hat I think there's a wash for that.

New theory: I'm just too fucking interesting. He started asking, and by the time I'm done telling my army anecdote, hitchhiking misadventure, Burundi story and answered questions about Israeli politics, this guy is staring at me with impressed seriousness and I'm left with "so tell me about the last Australian election! There was that issue with the...uh..." and that was it with Australian red cross guy. Bye.

I'm getting dangerously close to almost pining for the guy I work with - not cute temp whose a few years younger as we just have a playful flirty banter going on that I enjoy but the guy I've worked with for like a year and a half (maybe more??) And have had a dull crush on him the whole time but it's getting bad again. I can never tell him or even try to flirt it's been too long so I will just enjoy his company nice quiet voice and bowie esque face. 

his guy is staring at me with impressed seriousness

perhaps not the right time to ask about the election.

With the right pill(s), election is no longer a barrier against coitus nowadays.

Third base was awkward groping of genitals.  

Also, if your anus smells like an old hat I think there's a wash for that.

I can't help it if my hiney gets cold.

But NO - it was not awkward groping of gens.  That was part of second base.   We may have to have a review of the instant replay. 

I had to share this because I genuinely can't stop laughing. 

:lol: 

I'm getting dangerously close to almost pining for the guy I work with - not cute temp whose a few years younger as we just have a playful flirty banter going on that I enjoy but the guy I've worked with for like a year and a half (maybe more??) And have had a dull crush on him the whole time but it's getting bad again. I can never tell him or even try to flirt it's been too long so I will just enjoy his company nice quiet voice and bowie esque face. 

You should tell him. It isn't easy to do but if you can muster the courage it might be worth it. 

I've only been able to do that once in my life and I'll never regret it. 

Aha! Australian guy has a girlfriend! Which he could have mentioned but whatever. Didn't you notice he's kind of weird and anti social? The purveyor of the girlfriend info added. Me : no, he seemed fine. Also, that's my type. I don't need someone to be the right person for me. I don't know what that is or what it means. The last person who felt a right person turned out - indeed, obviously always was - about as dateable as a wheelbarrow full of hedgehogs. I just need someone to respond to me for once so I don't feel like im a hedgehog.

Scalia has no problem with necrophilia or paedophilia?

Archived