Football: gegenposting

Iskaral Pust

3 hours ago, polishgenius said:

I rate Ramires and think it's quite weird that he's being shuttled off because a temporary manager doesn't like him. 
He's also far too good for China, surely. 

I rate him too. He got some goals, work rate, can play in numerours position.  Remember his chip at Camp Nou.

Too good for China just like for Gervinho or Guarin, but from what i've heard...he'll get double of what he earned at Chelsea around 100k. Securing family, early retirement. He won a lot, national team is probably not an option for him anymore. So I guess why not to take this opportunity, but what baffles me is that no other club in Europe was willing to bid for him. Not that long ago Juventus was interested. Like I said early retirement for family.

22 hours ago, Spockydog said:

And even though he's just a shit Ibrahimović (:P), I wouldn't mind having Arnautović as well.

To be fair to Jose, De Bruyne used to have a habit of crumbling completely under pressure. 

He seems to have cut that out now, unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Aaaaaaaaaand I'm pretty sure, from the look on his face, he's just done his cruciates. Hope not. 

Robles went from the hurry-up to feeling absolutely horrible there. 

Yea, that's what it looked like. A knee buckling like that tends to be an ACL. That blows.

49 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Matt Miazga from NY Red Bulls heading to Chelsea. Apparently a big talent from MLS. 

First time Im hearing his name. Anyone knew him?

He is nobody I rate highly.  I follow mls closely. Maybe he develops into something special abroad. But chelsea? 

1 hour ago, mormont said:

Presumably he's going to join the army of Chelsea loan players.

Before the press confernce, I would say so. But apparently he will be part of their squad.

2 hours ago, MercifulChief said:

He is nobody I rate highly.  I follow mls closely. Maybe he develops into something special abroad. But chelsea? 

I don't get it either. Terry,Cahill, Zouma, IVanovic can play there. Isn't that enough and rot on the bench. All around strange move for him and them too.

43 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Before the press confernce, I would say so. But apparently he will be part of their squad.

I don't get it either. Terry,Cahill, Zouma, IVanovic can play there. Isn't that enough and rot on the bench. All around strange move for him and them too.

He will be loaned to another lower tier English side or abroad. All of those offer more potential in developing a young and strong player for potential national team call up in the future than mls. 

Or he  could become oguchi onyewu.

Cahill and Ivanovic are 30, Terry is 35... It's difficult to see them as important figures for Chelsea's future. It is about time to have them line up some youngsters and groom them to take their places in a season or two.

About Sturridge aka our version of Diaby.

Klopp:"He cannot play tomorrow and for sure not against Leicester. I'm not sure after Leicester to be honest" 

"He has done a lot of sessions in the last few weeks but they are always interrupted by diffeent issues"

Btw Vidic announced his retirement. What player in his prime. Along with Ferdinand hands down best centre back partnership in the Premier League era. Although, quite fondly can remember his duels with Torres. One of the very few players that was able to make his life miserable.

8 minutes ago, baxus said:

Cahill and Ivanovic are 30, Terry is 35... It's difficult to see them as important figures for Chelsea's future. It is about time to have them line up some youngsters and groom them to take their places in a season or two.

Well, 30 is still a good age for CB, yeah Terry is getting old.

About Sturridge aka our version of Diaby...

Except worse because Sturridge is our highest paid player and limits our willingness to sign a top quality striker because we live in vain hope.

So he's a big drain on our financial resources and blocking our recruitment of probably the most critical position in the team. We need him to either get healthy for the long term or else move on. I think the decision will be made this summer, which is why the coaching staff are keeping him focused on his fitness training and not trying to rush him into the team.

I understand why the owners wanted Danny to be our "franchise player" after Suarez. He has the talent and star quality, just not the tenacity and robustness. Suarez only missed games for his long bans.

Archived