Watch, Watched, Watching: The Director's Cut

RedEyedGhost

31 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Theres not even anyone THAT hot enough to keep mme entertained tbh. Could do with some genuine sexual tension romance but nope even thats boring as shit. The guy playing beowulf is a good looking old boy isnt he but hes just booooooring god im turning into my MUM 

The cute girl from Outlander is in it. Jamie's sister.

Just now, Leap said:

Primeval was great!

Hey! I really I enjoyed Seasons 1-3, but thought the last two were a big dip in quality

I didn't like all of the new characters and much preferred the more covert, small scale ARC in the earlier seasons. Also, no Helen, no fun. I also preferred the past anomalies compared to the boring future predators

2 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Am so ready for the new season of House of Cards. Anyone hear of the premier date yet?

I'm not feeling it at all after last season, which was a real chore to get through. At this stage I'm not even sure I'll be watching at all.

Samaria Bee's new show debut Full Frontal debut last night on TBS.  I caught it this morning at their website.  It is great having her back and was a nice debut. Sadly it is a weekly show.

With John Oliver returning this Sunday, I am please to look forward to weeks of of The Daily show and all the alums with Last Week Tonight, Full Frontal, The Nightly Show, and the Late Show.  

Right now we're watching Black Sails, Beowulf, Billions, X-Files, Magicians, Flash, Agent Carter, The Outsiders, Shannara, (The Expanse ended), Arrow, Shadowhunters, Colony, Sleepy Hollow .... and we're semi-binging Bosch

Next week starts Walking Dead, Vinyl, and Better Call Saul.... in for all.

37 minutes ago, Martini Sigil said:

Right now we're watching Black Sails, Beowulf, Billions, X-Files, Magicians, Flash, Agent Carter, The Outsiders, Shannara, (The Expanse ended), Arrow, Shadowhunters, Colony, Sleepy Hollow .... and we're semi-binging Bosch

Vikings starts next week too I think? Don't you watch that?

19 hours ago, Martini Sigil said:

Please teach me this witchcraft that you utilize to get enough hours in a week to fit every show in the world into your viewing schedule.

2 hours ago, Davrum said:

Please teach me this witchcraft that you utilize to get enough hours in a week to fit every show in the world into your viewing schedule.

1) Don't sleep
2) ... :P 

5 hours ago, Davrum said:

Hahahaha .... DVR is a beautiful thing.... and my wife & I make our own hours..... so after dinner, we chill and watch a 'lil TV.... and if we go out at night, there's always the next night.... or the night after....

51 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Lol yeah I'm enjoying it well enough. It's the good kind of cheesy.

I've read the book which isn't spectacular and have yet to see the film so I am enjoying it if only to look at the beautiful leads hahahhaha however creepy that sounds. Anyway since Star Crossed was cancelled ( :( ) I haven't replaced it with another cheesy teen show with really cool music. 

Archived