[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

8 hours ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

I still fervently wish for SOMEONE, anyone really, telling Larry the Jaime imposter about Cersei's infidelity before something drastic (like Kings Landing burning, Tommen being killed because of Cersei's stupidity or something) happens.... but I don't suppose the leftover Tullys or the greedy Freys know or care about Cersei's punishment walk and the reasons therefor, right?!?!

All my hopes are pinned on BRONN telling him the truth - he knows she shagged Lancel - and mayhaps Bronn (unlike show-Jaime) heard some of the Kings Landing gossip knowing about the charges the High Sparrow brought against Cersei.

I have a dream that this season ends with Cersei going Mad King and ordering the city (at least the Sept) to be burned with the wildfire they brought back this episode.  Jaime repeats history and takes her out too.

And another nit-pick, they have Kevan tell Cersei, "you need to be in the gallery where the ladies are", and she goes there, yet you can clearly see there are woman still standing in the crowd around the dais.

Are they that fucking stupid or lazy that they can't be bothered to fit the scene to the dialogue and have no women in the crowd?

6 hours ago, Neds Secret said:

And what is hilarious is,  we have not actually passed the books anymore, the show hasdone a u-turn back to Affc and who ever said the showrunners had streamlined the story, seriously, what you say NOW??

To be fair with the timing in the show.  In the books everything is happening at the same time.  I would have to think it is extremely difficult to do this on screen with all that is going on without having time pass.  The real problem with this show is that they are following a series of books that have a TON and I mean a TON of interweaving plots, sub plots, and characters all doing their own thing in which ALL in some manner will have an impact on the end game, with an hour of on screen time.  They are also handcuffed by HBO and funds.  Really, which i don't see why it is like a rule of thumb for hollywood, I suppose the age of some of the actors also plays a role with their characters, but why must the series be stopped after 7 or 8 seasons?  Why can't it continue beyond that?  That is what is hurting this show, TIME.  They just dont' have enough of it to do this type of show.  They got away with it the first couple of seasons because there weren't as many characters, but now up to the point of DWD, there are so many more characters than in the first.

26 minutes ago, W1NT3RF3LL said:

To be fair, in the show they have set it up so that she has lost all power and influence.  There really isn't much avenging that she can do.

She should at the very least try to do something. Keep asking Tommen to send an army against Dorne, ask Qyburn to assassinate the Sand Snakes, send UnGregor to find and kill them, etc. But she seems to have competely forgotten about Myrcellla and Dorne.

One thing that REALLY bothered me was Brienne trying to give Oathkeeper back to Jaime even though she KNOWS that sword was made from Ned Stark's sword. Why the hell would she want to give it back to Jaime instead of the Stark children she is sworn to protect?

16 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

Blackfish, Robb Stark's right hand, one of the guys Jaime Lannister worshiped when he was younger, is less useful than Brienne of Tarth. 

Hahaha. Even he is not older guy, his brain and experience is so much more worth than Brutey's Sword Slashing. Come on.

Ah, Blackfish, who was supposedly militarily "brilliant" according to Catelyn.  I just can't with these show-writers ...

22 minutes ago, David Selig said:

She should at the very least try to do something. Keep asking Tommen to send an army against Dorne, ask Qyburn to assassinate the Sand Snakes, send UnGregor to find and kill them, etc. But she seems to have competely forgotten about Myrcellla and Dorne.

Yes, but at the same time she has pressing needs at KL.  She can't just abandon everything there, like her son, and she is trying all that she can do get back in the graces of her family (Kevan).  She can't send UnGregor anywhere, because one he is there to protect her, and two I don't think he is programmed to do that.  On top of that with all the bridges that she has burnt, she doesn't really have a whole heck of a lot of resources to be sending people to do anything really.  At this point she is no one.  She has no influence, she has no power, and she has lost everything.  She can't really do much at all.  Also, it looks as though they won't allow her to be within 10 feet of Tommen, let alone speak to him of sending forces to Dorne.  Especailly, when they have an army up at River Run.

Christ, where to begin. That was probably one of the worst episodes of GoT to date.

In Braavos Arya of course miraculously survives the 3-4 stab wounds in the gut and gets patched up by no other than lady Crane who must have mastered her healing skills in Rivendell because one day later Arya is literally doing a Jason Bourne impersonation in the streets of Braavos. I have to laugh at all the theories that were made before the episode, all this brainstorm about is Arya Waif? Is Waif Jaqen? Will Syrio Forel appear? No, nothing at all, apparently Dumbrya was just strolling around the city expecting no danger at all. Why would she? She only is pursued by the deadliest assassins on Planetos, not so deadly in the show from the looks of it. Kindly Jaqen also appears not to give a shit at all after Arya leaves to Westeros.

7 minutes ago, W1NT3RF3LL said:

Yes, but at the same time she has pressing needs at KL.  She can't just abandon everything there, like her son, and she is trying all that she can do get back in the graces of her family (Kevan).  She can't send UnGregor anywhere, because one he is there to protect her, and two I don't think he is programmed to do that.  On top of that with all the bridges that she has burnt, she doesn't really have a whole heck of a lot of resources to be sending people to do anything really.  At this point she is no one.  She has no influence, she has no power, and she has lost everything.  She can't really do much at all.  Also, it looks as though they won't allow her to be within 10 feet of Tommen, let alone speak to him of sending forces to Dorne.  Especailly, when they have an army up at River Run.

you are being overly critical and missing the really important issues....like, ya know, did you see the hound ask for chicken....CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, if that wasn't brilliant I don't know what is.

Soooooooooo

LF killed Joffrey

Sansa KNOWS LF killed Joffrey-she was sort of made an accomplice after the fact

Brienne now serves Sansa (supposedly) and spent a lot of time with her

Sansa would not have any reason NOT to tell Brienne about LF killing Joffrey-it would even protect Sansa in a small way

Brienne and Jaime meet

Jaime says Sansa is wanted for killing  Joffrey

Brienne does not point out LF killed Joffrey

- Tyrion is annoying af. If I was Grey Worm or Missandei (or anyone else in Meereen), I would stage a fatal accident for him LOOOOONG time ago.

- Tyrion + Grey Worm + Missandei, version 5487678768.0. I have enough of this stupid scenes of Tyrion trying to have a happy conversation with them.

- Arya the invincible and immortal.

6 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Another episode where Chubby Greyjoy is absent.

What can he do in the next 2 eps to justify his casting?

Ive heard he has no more scenes this season LOL

Archived