Fantasy Football - Westeros Terminator League - Formerly Survivor

Bronn Stone

For those that don't/couldn't recall, this had a very unique format. Sixteen teams, not head to head - Rotisserie Scoring. At the end of week 2, the team with the lowest total score is eliminated from the league. The commissioner locks down his/her roster and they can no longer make transactions or score points, taking his roster of players out of the game for the rest of the year.

Every week thereafter, the team with the lowest score for that week is eliminated. By week 16, only two teams remain. Probably the most exciting format I've played. You don't have to be good, you just have to NEVER be the worst. The best overall team doesn't always win. One bad week and you are done.

Spaces remain.  Several teams were autorenewed and one was not, but I'd love to hear specifically if you are playing even if your team is set.

I've scheduled the draft for 4-SEP.  It is snake, so even if you can't make it a list will probably suffice.  If we don't get to 16, we can adjust the rules accordingly.

Went a little overboard on RBs.  If anyone needs one, I can use a WR and D upgrade.

QB - Brady (Trubiskey)
WR - OBJ, Cooks, Agholor (Doctson, Hurns)
RB - Cook, McCoy (Lynch, Kerryon Johnson, Crowell, Mack)
TE - Kittle
D - Arizona

Did not draft a kicker.  I should be OK unless Brady sucks week 3 like last year.

QB - Luck (Smith)
WR - Cooper, Crowder, Benjamin (Cole, Gallup, Moore)
RB - Barkley, McCaffrey (R. Freeman, Breida)
TE - Doyle
K - Succop
DEF - Panthers

Feel pretty good about my RB situation.  Not so good about my WR situation.  I do expect Cooper to bounce back, though, with Carr presumably healthy this year.  I also think Crowder will be really good this year, as he's already been reportedly clicking with Smith.  Took some fliers on Gallup and Moore.  Hopefully at least one of them pans out.

QB should be fine.  No idea why everyone is underrating Smith so much this year.  He was lights out last year and he just moved to an offense that has produced a top five fantasy QB for like four of the past five years.  Seems like a match made in heaven to me.

8 minutes ago, grozeng said:

you picked Smith right before I was going to, but I think I went for another RB instead :)

Yeah, figured with Luck somewhat uncertain I needed to end up with one of the solid "end of draft" options like Smith or Keenum, both guys I expect to vastly outperform their positional ADP.

We have thirteen teams.  This is how it shall go.

Weeks 1 and 2 are combined.  At the end of Week 2, lowest total score is eliminated.  12 remain.
Weeks 3 and 4 are combined.  At the end of Week 4, lowest total score from ONLY those two weeks is eliminated, 11 remain.
Weeks 5 and 6 are combined.  At the end of Week 6, lowest total score from ONLY those two weeks is eliminated.  10 remain.
Weeks 7 and 8 are combined.  - At the end of Week 8, lowest total score from ONLY those two weeks is eliminated.  9 remain.
Week 9 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  8 remain.
Week 10 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  7 remain.
Week 11 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  6 remain.
Week 12 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  5 remain.
Week 13 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  4 remain.
Week 14 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  3 remain.
Week 15 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  2 remain.
Week 16 - lowest score that week is eliminated.  1 wins.

Archived