The Last Kingdom III - HOLD ON TO YOUR SWORD (SPOILERS SEASONS 1-4)

Corvinus85

On 4/20/2020 at 11:32 AM, SpaceChampion said:

If it's midnight, i don't think most would have a problem with that.  Also, quarantine, where time has no meaning anymore.

I saw a meme that said "When someone asks me what day it is" and it's Ruth Langmore from Ozark saying "I don't know shit about fuck."

25 minutes ago, briantw said:

I saw a meme that said "When someone asks me what day it is" and it's Ruth Langmore from Ozark saying "I don't know shit about fuck."

This is worryingly accurate as I logged onto my work laptop yesterday morning and spent 10 minutes wondering why my manager and everyone else were showing as offline. I was convinced it was Monday...

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

This is worryingly accurate as I logged onto my work laptop yesterday morning and spent 10 minutes wondering why my manager and everyone else were showing as offline. I was convinced it was Monday...

I panicked this morning when I woke up because I didn't set my alarm and it was very bright in my room and then realized it was still Sunday, so I'm right there with you.

Ha! I opened this thread cautiously fearing it would be a buncha people posting their thoughts about season 4.  It wasn't.  But taught me I'd better stay away until I've watched it all.  Won't begin until tonight though.

1 minute ago, Zorral said:

TLK came after O.

And those articles you linked are from well over a month ago. Before Ozark S3 came out. It’s not a bandwidth issue. At least not here in the US. There’s a ton of 4K content currently on Netflix. 

OK. Still, so what the heck is your complaint?   :dunno:  I streamed an episode yesterday and it looked really good -- all the details even in the rear of the scene jumped out, the colors were what they should be, the water, sky, landscapes -- were sharp and defined.

Also, so happy to have back something I like this much, with a new season -- coz, you know there ain't gonna be much of that for a long time.

Archived